Topic: Server down

Offline bungle

• I Posted!
  • bungle has no influence.
Hey,

We're unable to connect to the server since this morning's update.  Is there any chance we could fix this?

Thanks for your time with this.

Posted: August 26, 2015, 02:25:50 pm

Offline Cheezey

• I Posted!
  • Cheezey has no influence.
Yo just wondering if the sever is down or just me?   >:(

Reply #1 Posted: August 29, 2015, 10:19:05 am

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
If ark has had a major update in the last few days then it is possible that the server hasn't been updated yet. It should be on auto update but I know that the rust server has had difficulty when it comes to that.
That's probably whats happened but I don't know.

Reply #2 Posted: August 29, 2015, 10:39:44 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
The server is usually stuck in the update process. You would have to wait until its back up

Reply #3 Posted: August 29, 2015, 04:28:07 pm

Offline Cheezey

• I Posted!
  • Cheezey has no influence.
I think the server needs a update :/ >:(

Reply #4 Posted: September 02, 2015, 06:19:23 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
there was a chance the update didn't finish. seems to be going now

Reply #5 Posted: September 02, 2015, 06:52:50 pm