Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37042608

The time you tried to connect and got the error: 08 Sept 2015

Any info on why you were banned: Toggle Aimbot

Banning Admin : Bert

Banning Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13599495

Posted: September 09, 2015, 12:26:03 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Invoked on   09-08-15 16:49
Banlength   Permanent
Expires on   Not applicable.
Reason   Aimbot

Reply #1 Posted: September 09, 2015, 12:33:07 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!

Reply #2 Posted: September 09, 2015, 12:48:05 am

Offline Bert

• Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
I'm just going to get straight to the point and say this ban wont be removed, I watched you play today (unlisted steam account)and I have no doubt in my mind you are using an aimbot hack, last time you were banned (links aboved) I had checked your steam account and while this account didn't have any Vac bans other accounts you have used did( even though you claimed to never being vac banned from a game) why you have 5-6 steam accounts blows my mind anyway. You also have been banned from multiple Gmod TTT community gaming servers for the same issues.

Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 01:30:37 am by Bert

Reply #3 Posted: September 09, 2015, 01:29:00 am