Topic: Fudge's Un-ban Appeal

Offline Fudge

• I Posted!
  • Fudge has no influence.
Hello,
I am Edward (Fudge is my username) and while playing on the Get Some Trouble in Terrorist Town server earlier today, I was banned. I was banned because I randomly killed one of the moderators (Sgt Fenix) on their traitor round which I understand is an extremely annoying and frustrating experience. The reason I killed him was because I made a mistake, I was shooting before the round started (when you cannot take damage from other players) and I did not realise that the round had started. I shot Sgt Fenix thinking that he would not take any damage but I was wrong and I killed him.  I apologised at the time of the incident but Sgt Fenix was understandably frustrated. I would like to apologise once more to Sgt Fenix for what I have done. I would like to be un-banned because I have had a lot of fun on the server, with some very nice people and extremely enjoyable moments and hope to have many more.

My steam id is STEAM_0:1:56754950
Game name : Fudge
Time i tried to connect: I believe it was around 5:00 pm

Thank you for taking the time to read this,
Edward A.k.a Fudge
Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 09:00:17 pm by Fudge

Posted: September 11, 2015, 08:44:29 pm

Offline SGT FENIX

• I Posted!
  • SGT FENIX has no influence.
Hey fudge, so as you would've know by now that your ban has expired. As to why I gave you a 12 hour ban is because I was having a couple of crappy rounds prior to your ban. Being RDM'd one to many times while doing the rounds reports and then being RDM'd by you just tipped me over the edge. I lost my cool and I'd say I took it out on you. I'd like to say sorry for this.

Reply #1 Posted: September 13, 2015, 10:26:01 pm