Topic: banned for mic spamming. just wanted to ask the admins something.

Offline brain rainer

• I Posted!
  • brain rainer has no influence.
Hey guys  :)

brain rainer here. just looking for a ts server when i came across yours. i went into the plebs channel that had 3 admins in it. was waiting for a moment to ask them if getting a channel started was possible. just opened the mic and said 2 words then was d/c'd and perm banned... for spamming.

no troubles though im sure it was just a mistake or a measure taken to discourage spammers? but being new to the server i obv didnt know this. help?

cheers !

Posted: September 13, 2015, 03:37:10 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
ban is removed.

if you had a request you should of said hi, how do i get a channel, not be silent and say nothing.

We have so many people coming in to troll, we pretty much have our fingers on the button as soon as we see randoms join.

sorry about any confusion. we apologize.

Reply #1 Posted: September 13, 2015, 06:01:26 pm