Topic: Banned by dumpybear for "hacking" on Ark.

Offline The W0lf

• I Posted!
  • The W0lf has no influence.
Hey, so I just found out that i was banned from the getsome ark servers by dumpy, saying i was hacking on the server.
The Game: ARK: Survival Evolved
Your game name: A Wild Wolf (gs) (survivor name: Azrael)
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:60375635
The time you tried to connect and got the error: 9pm nz time, 28 oct.
Any info on why you were banned: Apparently i was banned due to a number of reasons, however this was all legitimate strategy.

I was raiding the bloods in the weekend (just me) to get back at raiding my old tribes base. I only used a rex (level 150) and an argentavis for backup. The rex had approx. 15k hp and 1200% dmg.

Reason 1 for being banned: My rex managed to tank 3 fully loaded turrets without dying.
Explanation: The bloods complained about this  and i see why. A turret does 10k damage to a dino on a full load. So i should have died on the 2nd turret. However the force feed feature allowed me to heal health by force feeding raw meat (100 per stack). This meant i needed to go to the swamp and kill the stuff there for it. They also said that a turret set to "players only" would make it shoot the rider, not the dino. The turret didn't aim at me, but the rex. However it hit me once for some reason.

Reason 2: i uploaded a screenshot of their raid map, even though it was through a wall.
Explanation: This is a glitch with many dinos that allow the rider to see through the floor with first person. However this doesnt allow anything else besides this. So i couldnt glitch through the wall or anything.

Reason 3: I killed their rex (level 210) with a lower level rex.
Explanation:I was on teamspeak when this happened, and it was odd. I shot the rex with my crossbow (was in behemoth gates) and it glitched out and nearly killed me but i managed to escape. So i decided to bring on my rex to kill it. Unfortunatly it killed my rex but i just escaped, so i lured the rex to the nearby river where it was killed by pihranas. I assume this was due to a slight gap in the gate that i could crawl through, and it may have got stuck there by closing the gate when they were there, so the rex was pushed out. This is the same with their argentavi, they must have thought i glitched my rex in or vice versa... which my rex killed them all easily. They said that i must have glitched their birds out, however i just lured them out...

I'm rather shocked that this sudden accusation happened. This was only meant to be a revenge attack on the bloods for base raiding since they were wanting to raid other tribes, and they raided bases in my old tribe.. This was the day after they asked people where my base was to destroy it. Other than the above i see no other reason why i hack. Im loyal to the getsome server and i wont hack on any getsome server at all. Ive been on getsome for nearly a year, probably more.

I promise to stick to any of the rules like I have been the time ive been on getsome.

I hope to hear from you guys about this, as im not very happy about this.

P.s.: isn't VAC on ark? Wouldnt i be banned by that instead?

Posted: October 28, 2015, 10:33:52 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
After discussion with the Ark server admins it has been decided the ban will not be removed.

If you keep the attitude towards admins that was shown tonight you may be removed from TF2 as well.
Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 11:13:22 pm by Lias

Reply #1 Posted: October 29, 2015, 08:22:21 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Gutty, I've just restored it to how it was, if things like that happen again holler at me or one of the heads and we can retrieve the deleted post.

Reply #2 Posted: October 29, 2015, 11:14:00 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Not what I wanted but thats fine man, cheers. Also I can retrieve shit too now. ;)

Reply #3 Posted: October 30, 2015, 02:57:51 am