Topic: Ban Appeal - By Flimp

Offline Flimp Flumpy

• I Posted!
  • Flimp Flumpy has no influence.
So, today, ZION, Bae and SGT Fenix were trying to attempt an easter egg on the map TTT_skycraft.

This ridiculous easter egg allows the user to teleport to a secret room located outside of the map. So naturally, I was trying to stop them, so I kill ZION and Fenix (;_;) and Fenix bans me for 3 days, :o on the reason of 'Mass RDM' when I only killed 2 people! I will admit that I was misbehaving, but honestly, 3 days?  :'( That's a bit much. There really was no need for the ban, I know I was being stupid and butthurt, but banned for it? That was a bit of an overreaction guys. Oh, and here's the formal bit:

Name: Flimp (http://steamcommunity.com/id/WIPProfile/) (STEAM_0:0:96492639)
Ban Time: Three days
Banned By: SGT Fenix
Ban Reason: "Mass RDM" (only killed two people)
Unban Reason: I may have been dicking around a bit, but a 3 day ban?! I don't think that was needed, it was a bit of an overreaction. I'd like to request an unban, please!.

Please remove the ban, I'd really like to continue playing on Get Some.  :'(
Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 04:51:03 pm by Flimp Flumpy

Posted: November 07, 2015, 04:42:36 pm

Offline Flimp Flumpy

• I Posted!
 :'(

Reply #1 Posted: November 07, 2015, 05:33:17 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
You're not likely to get a response in under 3 days...

Reply #2 Posted: November 07, 2015, 05:53:16 pm

Offline Flimp Flumpy

• I Posted!
You're not likely to get a response in under 3 days...

D:

Reply #3 Posted: November 07, 2015, 06:00:06 pm

Offline ZION

• I Posted!
  • ZION has no influence.
Ok. for starters why are you trying to make a map easter egg sound like its the bad guy i mean come on.
Secondly you didnt kill 2 people you killed 4:
[00:46] Flimp [innocent] killed LaddestLad [traitor] with an unknown weapon
[01:06] Flimp [innocent] killed |C.O.G| Sgt Fenix [innocent] with a deagle
[01:08] Flimp [innocent] killed ZION [innocent] with a deagle
[01:18] Flimp [innocent] killed cook [innocent] with a crowbar
And thirdly that was not your ban reason this was your ban reason: Mass RDM - Causing Trouble.
So next time dont lie on the forums and dont block us and then shoot us in the face and expect to get away with it.

Yours truely ZION  ;D

Reply #4 Posted: November 07, 2015, 06:42:56 pm
Fluppen Oath

Offline Flimp Flumpy

• I Posted!
Ok. for starters why are you trying to make a map easter egg sound like its the bad guy i mean come on.
Secondly you didnt kill 2 people you killed 4:
[00:46] Flimp [innocent] killed LaddestLad [traitor] with an unknown weapon
[01:06] Flimp [innocent] killed |C.O.G| Sgt Fenix [innocent] with a deagle
[01:08] Flimp [innocent] killed ZION [innocent] with a deagle
[01:18] Flimp [innocent] killed cook [innocent] with a crowbar
And thirdly that was not your ban reason this was your ban reason: Mass RDM - Causing Trouble.
So next time dont lie on the forums and dont block us and then shoot us in the face and expect to get away with it.

Yours truely ZION  ;D

It's still not worthy of a 3 day ban, just at least please shorten it.

Reply #5 Posted: November 07, 2015, 07:03:46 pm

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!

Just got home to see this.

Ban lengths are always dictated by the moderator in question. While there is a general guide for beginner mods, we ask they stop following that as soon as possible.

Now, I wasn't on when this situation happened, but there is one main reason for your ban - which probably should be longer.

While we all love to have fun on the server, we don't accept two major things, to do with TTT.
 - Intentional Mass RDM
 - Metagaming

Being a regular on the server means you know the rules to the server. You knew the rules to TTT and rdm'ed multiple people. There is no excuse. Which is why I think your ban should have been longer. You were intentionally trying to break the rules.

I'm going to lock this thread && move it to the correct section. For your sake, I'll ask Sgt. Fenix if he wishes to change or remove your ban, but the ball will be completely in his court, and I stand by the decision he makes.

I'll post here if there are any changes.

Reply #6 Posted: November 08, 2015, 12:31:43 am
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Flimp Flumpy

• I Posted!

Just got home to see this.

Ban lengths are always dictated by the moderator in question. While there is a general guide for beginner mods, we ask they stop following that as soon as possible.

Now, I wasn't on when this situation happened, but there is one main reason for your ban - which probably should be longer.

While we all love to have fun on the server, we don't accept two major things, to do with TTT.
 - Intentional Mass RDM
 - Metagaming

Being a regular on the server means you know the rules to the server. You knew the rules to TTT and rdm'ed multiple people. There is no excuse. Which is why I think your ban should have been longer. You were intentionally trying to break the rules.

I'm going to lock this thread && move it to the correct section. For your sake, I'll ask Sgt. Fenix if he wishes to change or remove your ban, but the ball will be completely in his court, and I stand by the decision he makes.

I'll post here if there are any changes.

OK.

Reply #7 Posted: November 08, 2015, 02:24:06 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
I would extend to a week, just for the bad use of colours!!!

Reply #8 Posted: November 08, 2015, 10:57:31 am