Topic: Server crash 02/01/2016 - Vanilla #1

Offline S][N

• Just settled in
  • S][N has no influence.
Sup guys sorry to be a pain in the ass, especially at this time of the year when everyone is on holiday, but I have to ask for someone to checkout the Vanilla server as it just went down again.  Same as last time we all show as active on in-game browser but we can't reconnect.

And as always your help is much appreciated.

Posted: January 02, 2016, 07:53:55 pm

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
  • VonRippedoften has no influence.
May be something to do with another update. The second update today I think too. Love how dedicated the Devs are on this but I wish updates were released once every 2 days and larger rather than 2 small ones daily. Thanks Admins for your efforts trying to keep pace with these

Reply #1 Posted: January 02, 2016, 08:21:46 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
the second updates, are usually fixes to the original update, its better they act on it now because they wont get back to it later...

Reply #2 Posted: January 02, 2016, 09:26:35 pm