Topic: 2 Mates Mass RDMing

Offline ChiBae

• I Posted!
  • ChiBae has no influence.
NOTE: While I didn't get a demo of these two guys RDMing, I did get a bunch of screenshots of the logs
Pretty much just before midnight (Melbourne time) Redemption and kFlipped joined, instantly camping together and RDMing half the server (I don't have the logs for that round as it was too long before I decided to document their spree).

http://imgur.com/a/Nid0b Is am Imgur album with a bunch of logs showing their various RDM sprees as well as the steamID's of them and all the others on at the time.

Cause no Admins were on (I'm not having a go, I don't expect there to be admins on at 12 EDST) players were getting fed up with them and RDMing back (I think one screenshot shows Osama RDMing kFlipped) and the whole server just turned into a clusterfuck of RDM and abuse.

Speaking of abuse, they constantly abused I think every player at one stage or another and targetted Lixks (although he can get annoying c:) including abuse in the responses to reports and then abuse in the reports themselves. http://imgur.com/b7VAErm was a report against me for self defense, and I know that my response doesn't look great but we'd all had enough of their shit by then.

I understand that you probably can't do anything with this information. But just keep on the lookout for them doing this again please c:

EDIT: Nevermind, Emisc just informed me that they got banned..... All that typing and screenshots for nothing -_-

Posted: January 14, 2016, 02:44:44 am

Offline Emisc

• I Posted!
  • Emisc has no influence.
Wouldn't call them "mates" they are banned by geary anyway

Reply #1 Posted: January 14, 2016, 02:51:35 am
~~~~~~~ Love you ~~~~~~
I'm Good at Hammer Trust me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline (NATAA)$ Top Geary

• I Posted!
  • (NATAA)$ Top Geary has no influence.
They have both been banned for 40320 minutes (28 days)
The only reason the twosome were banned was because a staff member came on the server. As a rule screenshots do not carry themselves as legitimate evidence against rule breaking as they don't tell the whole story. Demos provide visual and audio evidence.

This is why it is crucial for demos to be recorded otherwise no bans will be invoked whilst no staff members are on the server.
http://www.getsome.co.nz/forums/index.php?topic=87733.0
demo thread.

If you get confused just give kayne or I a shout and we'll be happy to help you out.

Also just a not (not directed at anyone in particular) please don't revenge RDM rulebreakers as it is just in vain It is better to record demos.

EDIT: I'm great at rhyming, I should become a poet
Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 03:06:50 am by (NATAA)$ Top Geary

Reply #2 Posted: January 14, 2016, 02:59:32 am
I Would Challenge You To a Battle of Wits, But I See You Are Unarmed
-William Shakespeare

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
If you get confused just give kayne or I a shout and we'll be happy to help you out.

I did not agree to this.

But seriously, it's great when people want to help catch rdm'ers, but people often lie about what really happened so that they come off looking clean.

...Not that I'm insinuating that is what you have done!

Reply #3 Posted: January 14, 2016, 11:55:12 am
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Loving the chromosome comment

Reply #4 Posted: January 14, 2016, 01:32:48 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline ChiBae

• I Posted!
  • ChiBae has no influence.
Loving the chromosome comment
I thought it might've been a tad too far, but by then I was sick of his shit.

Reply #5 Posted: January 14, 2016, 02:06:07 pm