Topic: Is there another zachary? please read

Offline Zachary

• I Posted!
  • Zachary has no influence.
So...  My name is Zachary I got an email from a Getsome admin... saying this:

Hey Zachary,

Remember ICONZ Arena? ClearnetDeluxe? or Gamerhub?
Whatever you remember it as, we still remember you!

Did you know that February 18, 2017, 01:46:46 pm was the last time we saw each other? I still shed a tear on our anniversary.

If you're not busy right now, or even if you are - come back and say hey!

http://www.getsome.co.nz

Login with your old details, or reset your password using the green man at the top right.

We don't want to badger you, just let you know that we are still here.
If we are well and truly over, you won't hear from us again.

Much <3
Get Some

i dont know any of this... so can someone put some light onto this?

one more thing i would like to know the name of this admin! "steam/tf2/getsome username please...
Last Edit: September 21, 2023, 02:13:16 pm by Zachary

Posted: May 08, 2017, 04:54:33 pm

Offline Bert

• Game Server Admin
  • Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
Its an automatic email sent out to people who have not been to the website in awhile, im sorry but you are not loved :)

Reply #1 Posted: May 08, 2017, 07:03:59 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
the admins name is Admin and he likes pies

Reply #2 Posted: May 08, 2017, 11:43:29 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Someone, at some point, signed up for this site or one of the MANY predecessor gaming websites listed above or possibly others such as ON3 Network using the email address that got that automated message.

Reply #3 Posted: May 09, 2017, 03:30:45 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Hi Zachary!

Is it possible you've suffered a severe concussion within the past 5 months?

Much <3
Pyro.

Reply #4 Posted: May 31, 2017, 08:01:39 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Equity

• Addicted
  • Equity has no influence.
Jesus..what is this place

Reply #5 Posted: December 20, 2017, 03:05:30 pm
"think c2w might be a little to hard core for my skills atm anyways"-Splatter

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
I didn't get this email and so therefore have come to the conclusion that I am not wanted.

<3

Reply #6 Posted: December 20, 2017, 08:21:06 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Jesus..what is this place

A quick look at your post history looks like it was Iconz Arena back when you joined. It's literally had a dozen names, at least one large merger, some major downtime after a certain fuckwit from a computer store that rhymes with Gaytech got lawyers involved, and is kind of a shadow of it's former self.. Forums in particular are pretty damn dead but we still host servers and these days we mostly chill on discord.. Click on the little blue icon up top.

Reply #7 Posted: December 20, 2017, 10:03:49 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
I didn't get this email and so therefore have come to the conclusion that I am not wanted.

<3

Most likely the email on your account is an old address.
PS: we still have minecraft servers, you should come on Discord.

Reply #8 Posted: December 20, 2017, 10:05:18 pm