7 (10.8%)
Internet Polls
8 (12.3%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Topic: the poll to end all polls

Offline Invisty

• Addicted
  • Invisty has no influence.
come on... keep necroing the dead polls.

Reply #25 Posted: May 08, 2007, 08:47:51 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Invisty;416063
come on... keep necroing the dead polls.

They see me pollin'
They hatin'
Patrollin'

Reply #26 Posted: May 08, 2007, 08:51:22 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
So it turns out, after so many years that the universe resets and I could vote on this poll again.

Awesome as fuck.

Reply #27 Posted: January 11, 2013, 08:52:17 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
You cheated.

It won't let me vote again.

Maybe you didn't vote the first time.

Reply #28 Posted: January 11, 2013, 08:57:53 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
How could I have not voted the first time?

I could never miss an opportunity to vote on a poll.

Reply #29 Posted: January 11, 2013, 09:01:43 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I voted science.

Science always has the answer.

Reply #30 Posted: January 11, 2013, 09:39:32 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: BerG;277543
There comes a time in every mans life that he must make a decision such as this.

I called upon my flatmates to aid me in this choice. The females, whos opinions I ignored, believed David Hasselhoff was the winner. However, the males agreed that it was a tough decision between the sun, Samuel L. Jackson, and robots.

Robots, for instance, are awesome. But Terminator 2 showed us that robots can be destroyed by lowering them into a pit of boiling magma. The sun is hotter than magma, therefore sun>robots.

However, science tells us that eventually the sun will burn out. Robots do not require the sun to survive, meaning that really, robots>sun.

Samuel L. Jackson on the other hand, due to the blackness of his skin, is immune to heat. Documentaries on his life show us that he is also immune to death. Therefore Samuel L.> sun.

Science tells us that any human that comes in contact with the sun will die. But science also tells us that it is impossible for one black man on a plane to save that plane from deadly snakes. The fact that Samuel L. did save the aircraft is proof that the laws of science do not apply to him, therefore Samuel L.>science.

So we still end up with Samuel L. and robots.
Now, you will recall that Sarah Conner was able to destroy a robot by crushing it in a hydraulic press.

By a series of mathematical calculations we can confirm that the power in Samuel L. Jackson fist is equal to the power output of the hydraulic press.

Samuel L. Jackson could simply crush the robots head, destroying its CPU.

Therefore, we can clearly see that Samuel L. Jackson is the winner.

Shit, even back in 2007 I was incredibly intelligent.

Reply #31 Posted: January 11, 2013, 09:46:55 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;277404
Chuck Norris is so last year.

I am pretty sure I never voted

Reply #32 Posted: January 11, 2013, 09:51:00 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Why did I put Horizon as an option?

WHY WOULD I DO SUCH A THING?!

Who would vote for that?

And why no vote for snakes? Snakes should have at least got more votes then Hasslehoff.

Reply #33 Posted: January 11, 2013, 09:53:41 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
This is what the forum is lacking lately.

We need polls on more things. I want to have a poll on every issue.

I just gotta have more polls.

Reply #34 Posted: January 11, 2013, 12:22:40 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Funny seeing marmite in there, thats extinct now, clearly the loser

Reply #35 Posted: January 11, 2013, 12:46:04 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Quote from: BerG;1514202

I went and added polls to my threads. You should do the same.
http://www.getsome.co.nz/showthread.php?84533-Snakes-on-a-Plane
http://www.getsome.co.nz/showthread.php?84511-Palmerston-North-fashion!
http://www.getsome.co.nz/showthread.php?84206-Dog-drives-car-better-then-average-New-Zealander
http://www.getsome.co.nz/showthread.php?84086-US-Navy-has-dolphins-with-frikin-lasers-attached-to-their-heads!

Reply #36 Posted: January 11, 2013, 01:02:54 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: BerG;1514202

go to poland. fuck.

Reply #37 Posted: January 11, 2013, 06:34:17 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K