Topic: Disappointed Guys

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Arnifix;360125
Why can't everybody just be kind to each other?

Quote from: Tiwaking!;360122
He's got bad taste in music. Thats an unforgivable sin in my book

I rest my case

Reply #25 Posted: March 11, 2007, 05:18:42 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline AntzBongo

• Devoted Member
  • AntzBongo has no influence.
Quote from: Arnifix;360125

Then again, I've personally seen plenty of reinforcements of "stereotypical" Maori behaviour though, so it's sadly not all assumptions. :( Why can't everybody just be kind to each other?

yup. couldnt agree more, had my shit broken into numbers of times, my groceries stolen when im walking to my car, just plain old walking through southmall is a mission without being told "crips yo" or "fuckin skinhead". and other retarded shit like that. and after all that, how hard do you think it is for people who happen to be maori, and who are upstanding citizens of the community to keep trying to do the right thing, despite their own people bringing their image down. i think itd be fucking hard. and never the less there are good people out there.

Reply #26 Posted: March 11, 2007, 05:43:32 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;321786
without jumping on sides, i agree. i saw no point of racism in your post, and saw no anger pointed towards the guys ethnicity. was a little bit disheartened to see the amount of people getting all worked up. Especially fragin. he is usually pretty level headed.

What happened to this Retardobot?

I am pretty sure the old one was killed and replaced by Lizard People

Reply #27 Posted: January 08, 2013, 12:59:34 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
He comes out sometimes.

However, he is overshadowed by posts about his bowel movements and poorly thought out troll-attempts.

Reply #28 Posted: January 08, 2013, 01:06:45 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
The butler did it.

Reply #29 Posted: January 08, 2013, 01:35:44 pm

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1513853
The butler did it.

... with the Candlestick, in the Library.

Reply #30 Posted: January 09, 2013, 09:28:49 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
That game is awesome.

It makes me feel like a CSI: New York

Reply #31 Posted: January 09, 2013, 09:30:31 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
We should all take a moment to thank Tiwa for resurrecting many a thread that we all at one stage thought had vanished forever.

Reply #32 Posted: January 10, 2013, 11:28:30 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
GetSome Content policy.

Reply #33 Posted: January 10, 2013, 12:38:51 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
get a load of this.

at kiwibiker you get an infraction for quoting a post with an image and not deleting the image cause it a) uses more bandwidth and b) looks a bit messy

Reply #34 Posted: January 11, 2013, 07:07:20 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I'd like that rule instigated in all forums.

Someone posts a large picture or 2/3/4. Some dipshit comes along and posts immediately after quoting the images.

Reply #35 Posted: January 11, 2013, 07:55:00 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Retardobot;1514249
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1514244
get a load of this.

at kiwibiker you get an infraction for quoting a post with an image and not deleting the image cause it a) uses more bandwidth and b) looks a bit messy

Someone posts a large picture or 2/3/4. Some dipshit comes along and posts immediately after quoting the images.

I always delete the image link. Why would you leave the link it? It makes things awfully messy for people who browse with images on.

Reply #36 Posted: January 11, 2013, 08:25:23 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1514255
get a load of this.

I always delete the image link. Why would you leave the link it? It makes things awfully messy for people who browse with images on.

Yeah I do too, unless it's a little one or relevant again, but it really doesn't bug me when people do it, cause it's really easy to scroll past it.

Reply #37 Posted: January 11, 2013, 09:22:09 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Quote from: Some dipshit who leaves the link in and makes things awfully messy for people who browse with images on
Quote from: Bounty Hunter
Quote from: Retardobot  
Quote from: Tiwaking!
Quote from: Bounty Hunter
get a load of this.

Yeah I do too, unless it's a little one or relevant again, but it really doesn't bug me when people do it, cause it's really easy to scroll past it.

a) uses more bandwidth = true
b) looks a bit messy = true

yo

Reply #38 Posted: January 11, 2013, 09:52:49 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1514279
yo

Wut?

Reply #39 Posted: January 11, 2013, 09:54:35 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
get a load of this.

Quote from: Tiwaking!;1514255

I like to quote the post and remove the [noparse][/noparse] tags, because then people can still click the link if they wish.

Quote from: Super_Hori;1514085
GetSome Content policy.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-HPIl10S1iko/Toy4Jqvic6I/AAAAAAAABHo/s5lgWQ6hq5g/s200/reduce-reuse-recycle-5.jpg

Sometimes I might even do something like this:

GetSome Content policy.

But I have to admit, other times when I'm feeling lazy and I'll just:

GetSome Content policy.

Like a chump.

Hey!

Like a chump.

Hey!

Like a chump.

Hey!