Topic: Who's dumber IE or safari users?

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Would you say it's time for our viewers to crack each other's heads open and feast on the goo inside?

Yes I would, Kent.

Reply #100 Posted: August 04, 2011, 02:40:46 pm

Offline O-L-W-A-G

• Addicted
  • O-L-W-A-G has no influence.
Quote from: Obble;1406671
op so dumb

http://www.stuff.co.nz/technology/digital-living/5386884/Internet-Explorer-dumb-users-report-a-hoax

You're so dumb! If you had read the OP, you would of seen that 'IMO IE users and Safari users are just as retarded as each other' and I called BS
Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 09:15:59 pm by O-L-W-A-G

Reply #101 Posted: August 04, 2011, 09:13:42 pm

Obble

Quote from: OldLadyWithAGun;1406969
You're so dumb! If you had read the OP, you would of seen that 'IMO IE users and Safari users are just as retarded as each other' and I called BS

I didnt read op though, it was the whole liar/lair thing that interested me, xoxo.

Reply #102 Posted: August 04, 2011, 10:31:15 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: OldLadyWithAGun;1406550
My bus stop is in a spot where no-one is around apart from a few people every now and again and I'm a male but at 50kgs and 165cm I'm not the tallest or strongest (playing badminton doesn't really help) person in the world

EDIT: some parts of SA are fine but have to through the not-so-good parts to get home

I'm 50 (or 52kg), About 170 - 175, Skinny as shit, WEAK as shit from my lifetime of computers (lolsad), and will walk around happily around manurewa.

Reply #103 Posted: August 04, 2011, 11:08:41 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: `Kayne;1407009
I'm 50 (or 52kg), About 170 - 175, Skinny as shit, WEAK as shit from my lifetime of computers (lolsad), and will walk around happily around manurewa.

That's cause they look at you and think you've got nothing worth stealing!

Reply #104 Posted: August 05, 2011, 12:10:07 am

Offline O-L-W-A-G

• Addicted
  • O-L-W-A-G has no influence.
Quote from: Obble;1406997
I didnt read op though, it was the whole liar/lair thing that interested me, xoxo.

lol (<-subtle way to sort of get the last word)

Quote from: `Kayne;1407009

You're either:
Got nothing worth stealing on you
Fit in with the locals
Or don't live technicly in manurewa (like alfriston or something)

Reply #105 Posted: August 05, 2011, 06:47:51 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Yes I live next to alfriston, But I still walked through manurewa.
Got nothing worth stealing? ehh. I walk through casually with my rent money every thursday night. Have a semi expensive phone which I leave in my pocket. Shoes look like they might be worth stealing.
Other than that, No I'm not flashing a laptop or any diamond rings around.
 I don't know about fitting in? I just walk around.

Reply #106 Posted: August 05, 2011, 08:28:09 pm

Offline nick247

• Addicted
  • nick247 has no influence.
Kayne isnt worried about someone stealing something from him or being mugged but sometimes he does worry what will happen when he is randomly attacking someone walking through his neighbourhood

Reply #107 Posted: August 05, 2011, 08:38:01 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
Quote from: nick247;1407297
Kayne isnt worried about someone stealing something from him or being mugged but sometimes he does worry what will happen when he is randomly attacking someone walking through his neighbourhood

True dat. Bitches better watch their backs before I scalp dem cunts.

REWA~!

Reply #108 Posted: August 05, 2011, 08:43:16 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Verdict just in: IE was the cause of murders in the US!

Reply #109 Posted: January 20, 2013, 06:32:42 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Can you cross reference that with number of pirates?

Reply #110 Posted: January 21, 2013, 08:24:05 am