Topic: Who's dumber IE or safari users?

Offline Arnifix

• Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.
This is why people should have to be licensed before they can breed.

Reply #25 Posted: August 01, 2011, 12:19:30 pm

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Arnifix;1405735
I whole heartedly support the idea, but you do realise saying things like this tends to bring out Godwin's law in record time right?

Reply #26 Posted: August 01, 2011, 01:15:03 pm

Offline oefox

• Devoted Member
  • oefox has no influence.

Reply #27 Posted: August 01, 2011, 01:19:38 pm
- badfox

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Yay for the misuse of statistics.

Reply #28 Posted: August 01, 2011, 01:32:06 pm

Offline Arnifix

• Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.
Quote from: Lias;1405751
I whole heartedly support the idea, but you do realise saying things like this tends to bring out Godwin's law in record time right?

Eugenics was a widely respected science until the nazi's got their hands on it. It was still widely used throughout the US until the mid 80's iirc when everyone started bawling about the nazi's. Using it to wipe out Jews and gypsies is bad, but using it increase the overall intellect of the human race is a platform that is vastly easier to debate.

Nazi's loved jets and rockets, you don't see people bitching about those bits of technology, but mention eugenics and suddenly everyone thinks you're washing jew ashes off your hands while black slaves massage your Aryan shoulders.

Reply #29 Posted: August 01, 2011, 02:08:57 pm

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Arnifix;1405772
Eugenics was a widely respected science until the nazi's got their hands on it. It was still widely used throughout the US until the mid 80's iirc when everyone started bawling about the nazi's. Using it to wipe out Jews and gypsies is bad, but using it increase the overall intellect of the human race is a platform that is vastly easier to debate.

Nazi's loved jets and rockets, you don't see people bitching about those bits of technology, but mention eugenics and suddenly everyone thinks you're washing jew ashes off your hands while black slaves massage your Aryan shoulders.

I laughed to hard people at work looked at me funny.

Reply #30 Posted: August 01, 2011, 02:52:04 pm

Offline oefox

• Devoted Member
  • oefox has no influence.
^ like the cocoa muffs joke last night, had me waking up the neighbourhood, amazing how a little beer accentuates the hilarity of racial gender jokes

Reply #31 Posted: August 01, 2011, 02:56:13 pm
- badfox

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: pando;1405700
I'm fairly sure I have solid sentence structure, spelling, grammar, and punctuation, and that I know how to articulate myself...yet I failed English in 7th form so go figure :|

Based on the general forum posts of some young ones and the txt speak of late I'm positive I could go back know and smash the tests in school. Not sure if English was harder back in the day but it sounds like they've made it easier to pass these days.

Just to say, I did exactly what OLWAG is going to do in my 7th form year, for largely the same reasons.
But at least I had a decent grasp on the language.

Reply #32 Posted: August 01, 2011, 03:21:58 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Eugenics was a widely respected science until the nazi's got their hands on it. It was still widely used throughout the US until the mid 80's iirc when everyone started bawling about the nazi's.
True. Feminists, and I am talking 18th and early 19th century here, also realised that to break out of the public perception of being 'babyHome makers' they needed to take control of the birth process. This gave rise to the popularity of the birth control pill in the sixties and seventies.
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1340639
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1340578
the most urgent problem today is how to limit and discourage the over-fertility of the mentally and physically defective.
Margaret Sanger eh? Seemingly innocuous quotes out of context get approval from resident redneck :P

Eugenics, it's been talked about for a long time:
"Ram, ass, and horse, my Kyrnos, we look over
 With care, and seek good stock for good to cover;
 And yet the best men make no argument,
 But wed, for money, runts of poor descent.
 So too a woman will demean her state
 And spurn the better for the richer mate.
 Money's the cry. Good stock to bad is wed
 And bad to good, till all the world's cross-bred.
 No wonder if the country's breed declines-
 Mixed metal, Kyrnos, that but dimly shines."

- Theognis of Megara on eugenics and dysgenics, circa 520 B.C.

Using it to wipe out Jews and gypsies is bad, but using it increase the overall intellect of the human race is a platform that is vastly easier to debate.
One of the reasons why I liked Borat is because his comic treatment of Gypsies. Sure, stupid people get a laugh out of it just like they did with the Jew jokes, but if you we dig a little deeper...

Gypsy girls' corpses on beach in Italy fail to put off sunbathers
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/jul/21/italy.race

And...

ERRC Says Romania Continues to Flout European Court of Human Rights

19 July 2011

The submission involved Moldovan and others v Romania (Nos.1 & 2) and two other linked cases, all of them involving anti-Roma violence. This implementation report demonstrates that the Romanian government has failed to rebuild the affected communities and to address the interethnic tension, as the Court prescribed through general measures. Although it has been more than 6 years since the first of these judgments and nearly 20 years since the attacks on people and property, the devastated and divided communities remain without the promised support.

http://www.errc.org/cikk.php?cikk=3914You find that the jokes are not funny for the reasons you think they are.

Reply #33 Posted: August 01, 2011, 05:31:17 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
The gypsy culture is shit.

Reply #34 Posted: August 01, 2011, 05:38:36 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Eugenics is the art of animal husbandry.
And botanists everywhere.

Reply #35 Posted: August 01, 2011, 06:05:02 pm

Offline O-L-W-A-G

• Addicted
  • O-L-W-A-G has no influence.
Quote from: Arnifix;1405735

As a devout catholic and someone trying to keep an open mind, here is the other side of the argument:http://overpopulationisamyth.com/

Quote from: Spacemonkey;1405757
Yay for the misuse of statistics.

*cough* lvl 1 excellence in year 10 *cough*
Quote from: Pyromanik;1405797
Just to say, I did exactly what OLWAG is going to do in my 7th form year, for largely the same reasons.
But at least I had a decent grasp on the language.

Classics is such a nice loophole. IMO IM clients are my downfall for grammar, spelling and punctuation.

Reply #36 Posted: August 01, 2011, 06:38:35 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: OldLadyWithAGun;1405841

NCEA doesn't mean shit in the real world son.

also lol @ Underwater Liar

Reply #37 Posted: August 01, 2011, 06:58:01 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

*cough* omfg dont mess with this guy he has Year 10 stats *cough*

Reply #38 Posted: August 01, 2011, 06:59:00 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Obble

>devout catholic
>and trying to keep an open mind

Does not compute.

Reply #39 Posted: August 01, 2011, 11:49:48 pm

Offline Pyromanik

IMO IM clients are my downfall for grammar, spelling and punctuation.

Learn to type like a proper geek.

Also with the increasing popularity of full keyboard and easier to use autocomplete on phones, there's no excuse for shitting on your text messages either.
Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 12:09:19 am by Pyromanik

Reply #40 Posted: August 02, 2011, 12:06:58 am

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
As a devout catholic and someone trying to keep an open mind, here is the other side of the argument:http://overpopulationisamyth.com/

lol I can see why one of your church buddies or websites linked you to that group.
If you do some research on the Population Research Institute you will find it is funded by right-wing religious Americans who are anti-abortion and anti-conception.
I mean seriously the information on that website is ridiculously brief considering the issues they are tackling.
I love how they say over population doesn't cause poverty by suggesting poor countries aren't densely concentrated yet fail to mention some of the worlds most densely populated (and poor) countries and instead cherry pick a place like the congo that has been through a ridiculous amount of war.

I have no idea how a thread about IE users got to here but whatever :p
Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 01:45:30 am by Bell

Reply #41 Posted: August 02, 2011, 01:40:06 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
I think the threads just more about stupid people in general.

Reply #42 Posted: August 02, 2011, 05:41:13 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator

The belief that a cosmic  Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you  symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as  your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is  present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake  to eat from a magical tree...

Christians, making no sense for 2000 years.

Reply #43 Posted: August 02, 2011, 10:36:14 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Lias;1405955
The belief that a cosmic  Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you  symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as  your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is  present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake  to eat from a magical tree...

Christians, making no sense for 2000 years.

You forgot that said Jewish Zombie lives in the sky.

Reply #44 Posted: August 02, 2011, 10:39:38 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
You gotta have faith.

In Allah, Bhudda, Ganesh, god, the lochness monster, easter bunny and Magnum PI

K

Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 11:04:27 am by Emrico1

Reply #45 Posted: August 02, 2011, 10:59:35 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Emrico1;1405962
You gotta have faith.

In Magnum PI

I worship his Moustache.

Reply #46 Posted: August 02, 2011, 02:15:05 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
all the ladies want a moustache ride

Reply #47 Posted: August 02, 2011, 02:32:58 pm

Offline nick247

• Addicted
  • nick247 has no influence.

Then you should know that what you just said is a great example of the misuse of statistics

Reply #48 Posted: August 02, 2011, 02:33:05 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Emrico1;1405962
You gotta have faith.

In Allah, Bhudda, Ganesh, god, the lochness monster, easter bunny and Magnum PI

K

OH GOD MOAR!!

Reply #49 Posted: August 02, 2011, 02:44:15 pm