Topic: Who's dumber IE or safari users?

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I can't grow a moustache, it itches my face.

Reply #50 Posted: August 02, 2011, 02:47:30 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
It's a proven fact, that a Moustache makes you 27% more awesome.

They spend millions of dollars on these Government funded studies.

Reply #51 Posted: August 02, 2011, 03:34:21 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1406066
It's a proven fact, that a Moustache makes you 27% more awesome.

They spend millions of dollars on these Government funded studies.

They need to stop with these silly studies and send more monkeys to space. If they send enough, the monkeys can start a colony on Mars, and in time build an army to send back to Earth to wipe out man-kind.

Wait, on second thoughts, I'd like to see more moustache driven studies. It's what separates us from the monkeys. I've never seen an Orangoutang with a set of handle-bars.

Reply #52 Posted: August 02, 2011, 03:43:54 pm

Offline O-L-W-A-G

• Addicted
  • O-L-W-A-G has no influence.
@trol: It's supposed to be in Year 11 but I'm a year and a half ahead of everybody, and for the moment it does matter so I can get into uni
@pyro: I'm not gonna buy a nexus S when I have to go through south Auckland everyday to get to school
@bell: I'm on the fence personally as I haven't looked at both sides of the arguement thourghly on overpopulation, just presenting the other side so there is some sort of balance.
When it comes to abortion I am pro life simply because you can't deny that aborted babies were alive and they are humans. Do you know how abortion takes place? Have you seen an aborted baby?
Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 05:01:59 pm by O-L-W-A-G

Reply #53 Posted: August 02, 2011, 04:50:50 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: OldLadyWithAGun;1406098
I'm on the fence personally as I haven't looked at both sides of the arguement thourghly on overpopulation, just presenting the other side so there is some sort of balance

That's what fox news says.
View points aren't created equal.
Presenting the other side of the argument when it comes from a dubious source isn't really worth it, you have to look at where your information comes from and who is presenting it.
You can still be careful with what information you give credence to and be open minded.

Before I even begin reading a lot of information I look for the author or organisation who is presenting the information to find their motivations and bias.
It saves a lot of time.
Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 05:07:48 pm by Bell

Reply #54 Posted: August 02, 2011, 05:01:53 pm

Offline O-L-W-A-G

• Addicted
^Good points imo everyone can learn

Reply #55 Posted: August 02, 2011, 07:07:35 pm

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
I'm a year and a half ahead of everybody, When it comes to abortion I am pro life simply because you can't deny that aborted babies were alive and they are humans. Do you know how abortion takes place? Have you seen an aborted baby?

You are behind the times

Reply #56 Posted: August 02, 2011, 07:50:01 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
When it comes to abortion I am pro life simply because you can't deny that aborted babies were alive and they are humans. Do you know how abortion takes place? Have you seen an aborted baby?

So if some low life raped your mother, or your dad kept it in the family with your sister, they should have the baby?

Reply #57 Posted: August 02, 2011, 08:30:55 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
@pyro: I'm not gonna buy a nexus S when I have to go through south Auckland everyday to get to school

Keep your phone in your pocket when you're walking to school then? lol.

Reply #58 Posted: August 02, 2011, 08:32:52 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline O-L-W-A-G

• Addicted
Quote from: Lias;1406197
So if some low life raped your mother, or your dad kept it in the family with your sister, they should have the baby?
Yes and for others if they can't handle having the baby they can put it up for adoption
Quote from: `Kayne;1406200
Keep your phone in your pocket when you're walking to school then? lol.
I don't walk to school it's on the other side of town, it's the waiting to be picked up from the bus stop that's scary and I do keep it in my pocket but SA is really dodgey

@steddie: Saying I'm behind the times and I'm younger than you (almost 15) bit ironic?

Reply #59 Posted: August 02, 2011, 08:49:14 pm

Obble

Abortions are great, have you ever tried fetus soup? It's fucking amazing.

Reply #60 Posted: August 02, 2011, 08:50:38 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
its not as good as the smoothie

Reply #61 Posted: August 02, 2011, 09:01:24 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Yeah, he's not behind the times. Just not old enough to have a reasoned opinion.

Reply #62 Posted: August 02, 2011, 09:03:13 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
Quote from: matt88nz;1406224
Yeah, he's not behind the times. Just not old enough to have a reasoned opinion.

You can't argue with a 14 yr old about sex, they know.

Praise reason we live in a secular society

Reply #63 Posted: August 02, 2011, 09:24:28 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1406069
They need to stop with these silly studies and send more monkeys to space. If they send enough, the monkeys can start a colony on Mars, and in time build an army to send back to Earth to wipe out man-kind.

Wait, on second thoughts, I'd like to see more moustache driven studies. It's what separates us from the monkeys. I've never seen an Orangoutang with a set of handle-bars.

Last movember I grew the gnarliest set of handlebars.
But I looked like an underworld hitman, so I shaved it off.
Then I grew a second set before Movember finished just to see if I could.

Reply #64 Posted: August 02, 2011, 09:36:41 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline O-L-W-A-G

• Addicted
@matt:An unreasoned opinion how so?

@steddie: Arguing about abortion not sex

You can go on forever but I was raised as a Catholic and half of my family persecuted as such, mock me and my faith but you are entitled to your own beliefs, neither of us is going to come to an agreement so we'll leave it at that?

Reply #65 Posted: August 02, 2011, 09:37:04 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Bell;1406103
you have to look at where your information comes from and who is presenting it.
You can still be careful with what information you give credence to and be open minded.

Before I even begin reading a lot of information I look for the author or organisation who is presenting the information to find their motivations and bias.
It saves a lot of time.

Quote from: OldLadyWithAGun;1406151
^Good points imo everyone can learn

Classics is basically all this.

Reply #66 Posted: August 02, 2011, 09:42:14 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Lias;1406197

In the earlier case no, or we rapists aren't people so it's ok to kill because the child is actually satan's spawn.

In the latter case, fuck yes. I'm the son, I interited the pervertedness. Imma have a turn while she's pregnant, that way I can't get myself into the same trouble dad did. Can't get pregnant twice!
And if she doesn't get pregnant, dad won't find out because there'll be no evidence and he won't done gone get jelly-us and mads and kill me deaad and bury me arse up next to uncle cousin billy.

Reply #67 Posted: August 02, 2011, 09:43:41 pm

Offline O-L-W-A-G

• Addicted
Quote from: Pyromanik;1406248
Classics is basically all this.

Then I'm set

Reply #68 Posted: August 02, 2011, 09:52:07 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: OldLadyWithAGun;1406258
Then I'm set

Unsure.

Reply #69 Posted: August 02, 2011, 10:13:42 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Not sure if want discussion with 15yr old about abortion.

derp.

Reply #70 Posted: August 02, 2011, 10:24:32 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
Being against abortion isn't that unreasonable.
Abortions aren't a good thing they are only perhaps a nessasary evil.

I only pointed out that the group pushing the over-population is a myth thing seem to have political motivations behind their website.
They are against population control because they seem to be against contraception and abortion so there is a good chance they are not tackling the issue fairly.
Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 11:08:46 pm by Bell

Reply #71 Posted: August 02, 2011, 11:04:28 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Over population is a myth: mankind always finds a way to kill each other.
We shouldn't get worried until we catch all the murderers, terrorists and find peace on earth between all nations, creeds and religions.

Also: yes maybe retards tend to breed a bunch. But they also tend to kill themselves a bit more often too.
Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 12:26:33 am by Pyromanik

Reply #72 Posted: August 03, 2011, 12:24:05 am

Offline Bell

• Addicted
I think we are gonna need afew more murders terrorists and wars if that's your solution then.

Reply #73 Posted: August 03, 2011, 12:35:54 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Hell I've been advocating starting an alternative to "Tearfund" and similar charities for years. Call it "Bulletfund" and every dollar you donate goes towards ammo to keep the 3rd world population under control.

Also, OLWG, The only reason Catholics hate abortion is because they like to fuck children. Were you planning to grow up to be a priest? Shall I fetch you some choir boys?

Reply #74 Posted: August 03, 2011, 10:53:20 am