Topic: Welcome flyingpuffin

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Welcome to the forums flyingpuffin.

We are all glad to see you here and look forward to your input.

I've assembled a collection of puffin quotes made by members from back when puffins were the talk of the forum.

Posted: January 17, 2013, 02:16:14 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Here they are.

Quote from: Arnifix;120696
Berg, take the puffin out, I can't understand you with it wedged in there.

Quote from: Zarkov;120704
Puffins own in every way.

Quote from: Spacemonkey;120720
Sorry guys, all 137 puffins got killed when I accidentally tied them up in sacks, poured petrol over them and set them alight.

Quote from: Spacemonkey;120782
I think we should make the puffin into the fourm mascot.

Quote from: Zarkov;120790
Apparently they are quite tasty stuffed and roasted.

But you need special puffin stuffin..

Quote from: Simon_NZ;120792
I tried a puffin muffin once.

It was tasty.

Quote from: Verrt;120794
I walked down the wrong alley a while back and recieved a puffin ruffin
they got my wallet and phone

Quote from: Arnifix;120832
Berg, I've figured out you're being insulting. Nasty Berg.

Oh, and have you guys stayed at that NZ Birds And Bush hotel? I was at one down south and I came back to find a puffin fluffin my pillow! THEN I discover the $20 I left on the bedside cabinet was gone. I tried to get the puffin to admit the thievery, but he wouldn't say nuffin.

Quote from: Zarkov;120846
you're huffin an puffin if you think it was a puffin fluffin your pillow.

Everyone knows I'm not bluffin when I say you'll only find a  puffin north of the equator.

Quote from: Spacemonkey;886308
Puffin's eh, whatever became of those puffins?

oh right, burgers...

Quote from: Pyromanik;886320
Puffin's are fuckin' awesome!

"Smash you ow!"

"wanna fish bro?"

"Oh hullo... wtf r u doin?"

Reply #1 Posted: January 17, 2013, 02:18:03 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!

Reply #2 Posted: January 17, 2013, 02:24:08 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Welcome great sir!

P.S, do you give sweet discounts?

Reply #3 Posted: January 17, 2013, 03:16:50 pm

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Thank you for subscribing to Puffin Facts™. Puffin Fact #46: Puffins collect parts of small plants to build crude fishing tools such as nets or scaling knives. Reply to unsubscribe from Puffin Facts™.

Reply #4 Posted: January 17, 2013, 03:24:38 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Puffins can fly but they're kind of hopeless at it.

Reply #5 Posted: January 17, 2013, 04:11:54 pm

Quote from: Zarkov;1515081

Likes cats swimming.

Reply #6 Posted: January 17, 2013, 05:24:46 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Zarkov;1515081

With Jesus, anything is possible. And that would make him:
*puts on glasses*
a bird of pray

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Reply #7 Posted: January 17, 2013, 05:31:00 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
I like puffins eye's cause they always look surprised.

Reply #8 Posted: January 17, 2013, 11:19:58 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Who is this guy? Allegedly it's his birthday today? Seems like a chilli alt to me.

Reply #9 Posted: January 18, 2013, 08:45:12 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1515157
I like puffins eye's cause they always look surprised.

I see sorrow.

Reply #10 Posted: January 18, 2013, 09:58:56 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline flyingpuffin

• I Posted!
  • flyingpuffin has no influence.
LOL you guy's are awesome seriously, and yes it was my Birthday too so thanks for the wishes.

Reply #11 Posted: January 20, 2013, 11:48:40 pm