Topic: 7 Days to Die Backpack bug

Offline AgentSmithers

• I Posted!
  • AgentSmithers has no influence.
Hi Everyone!
    I was on the GetSome server for 7 Days to die and 4 wolves and a bear spawn right on top of me. not around me, very weird. Anyways they killed me before I even knew they were near me and my backpack fell to the floor on the edge of the mountain as I was on my way to an airdrop.

I used /Pack to teleport back and was standing on top of the backpack icon however my backpack was nowhere to be found.
Any way I can request for assistance as without it I will be back to the stone age?

Thank you so much!
-AgentSmithers

Posted: October 28, 2017, 05:59:43 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
For issues like this, the best place to contact someone is Discord #server_issues

Reply #1 Posted: October 28, 2017, 09:12:52 am

Offline AgentSmithers

• I Posted!
For issues like this, the best place to contact someone is Discord #server_issues

Thank you Sir, Is that an IRC channel?

Reply #2 Posted: October 28, 2017, 01:33:15 pm

Offline Suca

• Game Server Admin
  • Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
No it's a discord channel.

Reply #3 Posted: October 28, 2017, 04:24:47 pm

Offline AgentSmithers

• I Posted!
No it's a discord channel.

Thank you,
Ive never heard of Discord but Ill do it now.

Reply #4 Posted: October 28, 2017, 05:35:46 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
did this guy find discord???

smithers, on the top right of this site, theres a discord icon, click on it

Reply #5 Posted: October 30, 2017, 10:30:17 am

Offline Suca

• Game Server Admin
  • Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
Yup he did, bit late to the party Gutty.

Reply #6 Posted: October 30, 2017, 10:36:13 am

Offline AgentSmithers

• I Posted!
did this guy find discord???

smithers, on the top right of this site, theres a discord icon, click on it

No worries, I've never used discord before but its pretty awesome. Thanks again for the assistance. :)

Reply #7 Posted: November 01, 2017, 04:19:56 am