Topic: Anyone got a song stuck in their head?

Offline hoodieblanket

• Addicted
  • hoodieblanket has no influence.
wtf is that tiwa!?!

Reply #175 Posted: January 06, 2011, 02:44:42 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Tactical2;1346931
wtf is that tiwa!?!

It is what happens when you search for "Scene kids" on youtube when doing research on emos. The song is actually three years old and the video is quite recent, another sign that the 2000's period of history may go down as stupidest fashions EVER.
Quote from: Daddy Clin;1346767
Song is ok Tiwa. Video makes me want to shoot myself in the stomach.
Video makes me want to shoot everyone in it first!
Japanese still have the most addictive videos though

Reply #176 Posted: January 06, 2011, 03:03:54 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
What is worse is that I can do this one on DDR 2 Extreme :\

edit: This version on DDR 2

Reply #177 Posted: January 11, 2011, 04:33:16 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1349010
What is worse is that I can do this one on DDR 2 Extreme :\

That was my favorite song on Dance Maniax (The one where you just use your hands).

Has been remixed, no?

I refuse to stop plugging these guys. Genius. Sit in the office all day singing "Punch my teeth out".

And "You look stupid".

Die Antwoord, appearing BDO 2011!

Reply #178 Posted: January 11, 2011, 07:35:34 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Tiwaking!

Damn you GhostOfGallipoli for showing me this song!

Reply #179 Posted: January 19, 2011, 02:25:16 pm

Offline vedds

• Devoted Member
  • vedds has no influence.

The opening riff from this song. all week.

Reply #180 Posted: January 21, 2011, 02:50:16 pm

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.

Reply #181 Posted: January 21, 2011, 06:31:26 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Not a patch on the original

around 40 sec in when Page starts playing. simple but perfect... the man was a god!

Jimmy Page rocks my world!
Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 06:55:07 pm by Dr Woomanchu

Reply #182 Posted: January 21, 2011, 06:49:12 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
^Noice

Listening to the Rolling Stones 40mix...been humming/whistling/singing that song all day.
Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 07:18:09 pm by Ngati_Grim

Reply #183 Posted: January 21, 2011, 07:17:04 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.
tbh prefer the Tool cover to the original

don't get me wrong, Zep are gr8 but prefer the slight harder sound that Tool brings

Reply #184 Posted: January 21, 2011, 08:04:44 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Fair enough. I'm the exact opposite

Reply #185 Posted: January 21, 2011, 08:45:04 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Tiwaking!

I accidentally had this on repeat and didnt even notice. Such a classic!

Reply #186 Posted: February 02, 2011, 07:16:10 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Damn you doberman-08!
Quote from: doberman-08;1359519
from Awesome Videos Thread

Imran Khan - Ni Nachle (MC Spyder Remix)

Reply #187 Posted: February 12, 2011, 04:46:01 pm

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.

I've always liked this. I especially think of it whenever breeders come on the telly and start whinging about shit.

Reply #188 Posted: February 15, 2011, 07:36:15 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Tiwaking!

I made a custom version of this minus the Gregory Brothers breakdown. I would upload it, but that risks being banned by the YouTubes.

Reply #189 Posted: March 13, 2011, 08:16:16 pm

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.
EPIC- WINNING!!!! lol

Reply #190 Posted: March 13, 2011, 08:42:31 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
[yvid]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaoLU6zKaws[/yvid]

Reply #191 Posted: March 15, 2011, 03:23:28 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted

Reply #192 Posted: March 15, 2011, 03:24:08 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1368629
Play that George Michael song again real quick
I both hate and love you all at the same time.

Reply #193 Posted: March 15, 2011, 04:59:05 pm

Offline deanox

• Just settled in

yes it is!! friday friday

Reply #194 Posted: March 16, 2011, 04:23:18 pm

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
Arrggghh  counter striking it with this

this song should be theme song for the Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name thread

Reply #195 Posted: March 16, 2011, 04:27:48 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: deanox;1368956
yes it is!! friday friday
My classmates watched this video on Monday. We all agreed: We hate it with the passion of a thousand suns.
This is stuck in my head currently, especially if you mix it with the "Zeth saves xLan prizegiving".

Reply #196 Posted: March 16, 2011, 05:17:55 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

I advise you to not watch this video.
Tastea

Dammit. Now I am thirsty.

Reply #197 Posted: March 22, 2011, 07:48:41 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Ran into this by complete random.

Reply #198 Posted: April 02, 2011, 09:13:00 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1368994
My classmates watched this video on Monday. We all agreed: We hate it with the passion of a thousand suns.
I've popped something in the mail for you and your classmates Tiwa.

A clue.

Those are the freshest moves I've ever seen, like he was dancing on air =)
Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 10:48:23 am by Daddy Clin

Reply #199 Posted: April 02, 2011, 10:45:58 am

lol @ console hate