Topic: Trade #3 Minecraft down?

Offline Bakedaz_Jr

• I Posted!
  • Bakedaz_Jr has no influence.
GetSome.co.nz | TF2 TRADE #3 MINECRAFT comes up with message saying "server you are trying to connect to is currently running on an older version of the game please try again later."

Posted: December 17, 2014, 05:35:57 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
AKA gutty didnt set it up properly so it doesnt update like the rest.

Reply #1 Posted: December 18, 2014, 08:39:04 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Yep, gutty, you had this set to use an instance file set on gfep4, when its on gfep1.

If anything it should have just been another instance on gfep1 with another set of configs like trade 2 is configured.

However, ive fix it and updating it now.

Reply #2 Posted: December 18, 2014, 08:41:21 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
This is how we set up the things

Reply #3 Posted: December 18, 2014, 12:14:33 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
HOW THE FUCK DID I MISS THIS???????????????????????????????????????????

Reply #4 Posted: January 01, 2015, 12:03:48 am

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
HOW THE FUCK DID I MISS THIS???????????????????????????????????????????

Refer to above picture :-p

Reply #5 Posted: January 01, 2015, 11:27:57 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Mum always told me that I have special needs!

Reply #6 Posted: January 01, 2015, 11:29:10 am