Topic: Farming Simulator

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Just seeing if getsome have any virtual farmers around?

There's dedicated server software that a couple of my friends and I are thinking of getting, and hosting a farm to muck around on.

Checking to see if there's any interest and maybe having a getsome farming community...

The game is massive, still has some quirks but its better than most half mast simulators out there.
The up and coming 2015 version looks neat, but the preview trailer doesn't show much.

Posted: July 20, 2014, 12:59:23 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!

Reply #1 Posted: July 20, 2014, 08:52:16 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
hahaha that shits funny.

the 2011 version has alot of random issues

Reply #2 Posted: July 20, 2014, 09:48:01 am

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Ethan i think played it.

Reply #3 Posted: July 20, 2014, 10:09:46 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
feel like wasting some of your life?

Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 11:05:12 am by DarkVirus

Reply #4 Posted: July 20, 2014, 10:16:20 am

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
I guess it might be fun if there was a whole community doing it...?

Me and my mate got it on sale so we could use the forks to flip each other.

Kinda got old fast

Reply #5 Posted: July 21, 2014, 07:41:11 am
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Ethanor

• Just settled in
  • Ethanor has no influence.
Ethan i think played it.

Yeap still do from time to time

Reply #6 Posted: July 21, 2014, 03:30:18 pm