Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
I miss that Sake bar in Sol Square, that place was the tits

Reply #19350 Posted: March 04, 2014, 09:46:02 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Codex

Never went to it T_____T

Zzzz home time pls

Reply #19351 Posted: March 04, 2014, 09:59:15 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
OMG Smegs, madBodyBag and I had a great night there once.

Before it turned to yet another generic shitty doof doof club that also happened to serve sake.
After a CHC meetup (at the vic and whale) that some folks turned up to but then all buggered off by 7pm (and mostly just turned up because smegs was out from Korea), we decided to go get a coffee, which led to fat eddies (another great place)... an den... we're sitting on the balcony surveying the sol square, and the range of bars... nek minnit Yashimoto? and it's about 2am and we've had about 10 pots of warm sake.

Fucking great time.

Sometimes I still wonder what happened to BodyBag. Really nice chap.
Are there any other of the ol' MIA guys hanging around that might know?
Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 10:35:05 am by Pyromanik

Reply #19352 Posted: March 04, 2014, 10:30:06 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Codex

None that I know of

I miss grim T___T

and a lot of the old nzrebels guys, mostly good dudes. Good times.

PS lias collect your bike soon because I got shit to do and it's in the way

Reply #19353 Posted: March 04, 2014, 10:52:48 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
None that I know of

I miss grim T___T

and a lot of the old nzrebels guys, mostly good dudes. Good times.

PS lias collect your bike soon because I got shit to do and it's in the way

Yeah will get it this week.

Who do we need to track down?
AllMenace
Zinzan66 (Richard?)
Slitnot (Mike?)

Reply #19354 Posted: March 04, 2014, 11:32:39 am

Codex

Awesome ty.

Zinzan was awesome, loved that guy. Slime70, best aussie ever.

AllMenace, ehhhh, he wasn't particularly pleasant to me, but that was under someone elses influence so can hardly be mad.

Slitnot lol who remembers him in the motel before xlan... his song....

Reply #19355 Posted: March 04, 2014, 11:41:10 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Today in mildly interesting

System Version:   OS X 10.8.5 (12F45)
  Time since boot:   75 days 4:10

My work mac seems reasonably stable, I always have PS AI & ID open, I was surprised to see 75 days up considering I take no care in what I do.

Reply #19356 Posted: March 04, 2014, 03:54:02 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Reaper_Joe

• Devoted Member
  • Reaper_Joe has no influence.
What happened to Grim,Rex and Bob

Reply #19357 Posted: March 04, 2014, 06:56:01 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Rex and Bob got gay married and murder-suicided a week after

Reply #19358 Posted: March 04, 2014, 08:27:21 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Reaper_Joe

• Devoted Member
Rex and Bob got gay married and murder-suicided a week after
Can't say I'm surprised

Reply #19359 Posted: March 04, 2014, 08:58:56 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Grim got a civil union, moved to country and unplugged and was enjoying the country life, and then his missus did the dirty and they split, havent heard an update since.

I hope he's ok, is a good bastard.

Reply #19360 Posted: March 04, 2014, 10:32:19 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
The last drinks I attended I had a good long talk to grim, I hope is is ok too.

Reply #19361 Posted: March 05, 2014, 06:25:20 am
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

Offline Reaper_Joe

• Devoted Member
Yeah grim was a good guy

Reply #19362 Posted: March 05, 2014, 08:20:15 am

Codex

Saw rex at his work not too long ago... 6 months... maybe a year :S have him on FB though.

Grim got a civil union, moved to country and unplugged and was enjoying the country life, and then his missus did the dirty and they split, havent heard an update since.

I hope he's ok, is a good bastard.
:/ that sucks to hear, hope he's doing alright >__<

Reply #19363 Posted: March 05, 2014, 08:23:15 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Grim's still a good bastard.

Reply #19364 Posted: March 05, 2014, 08:50:11 am

Codex

Ofc, if only he'd come back o:

Reply #19365 Posted: March 05, 2014, 08:55:59 am

Offline Pyromanik

He's busy with life atm.

Reply #19366 Posted: March 05, 2014, 09:27:59 am

Codex

Your face is

Reply #19367 Posted: March 05, 2014, 09:57:12 am

Offline Reaper_Joe

• Devoted Member
So I've got a driving test today not looking forward to it in all this water

Reply #19368 Posted: March 05, 2014, 10:10:59 am

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
Take a boat instead?

Reply #19369 Posted: March 05, 2014, 10:14:27 am
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
Went on a Tinder date last night. First one I've been on that didn't end up at either my or her house. Was weird, yet also somewhat nice.

Reply #19370 Posted: March 05, 2014, 10:29:44 am
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Offline Growler

so no late night scrabble?

Reply #19371 Posted: March 05, 2014, 10:37:07 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
so no late night scrabble?
None. But it wasn't a bad thing... Like I say... a weird change!

Reply #19372 Posted: March 05, 2014, 11:21:11 am
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Codex

Went on a Tinder date last night. First one I've been on that didn't end up at either my or her house. Was weird, yet also somewhat nice.
That's awesome dude! :3

I was pretty fussy with tinder, only actually bothered talking to one or two people from it and has been good so far :3 know that feeling hah, we probably chatted for a few weeks before meeting and when we did it was pretty laxed.

Reply #19373 Posted: March 05, 2014, 11:25:47 am

Offline Growler

Southpark - stick of truth...... looks like a fun game to burn a few hours on.

Reply #19374 Posted: March 05, 2014, 12:56:34 pm
Think of me like Yoda,