Topic: Movie: Europa Report

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
If you're like my next door neighbor, finding new movies to watch is a pain because you've legitimately purchased them all.

Check out Europa report. It is a science fiction / found-footage / documentary film about Earths first manned mission to one of Jupiter's moons.

Production values are pretty good, the slow tension is great and you can't predict what is going to happen which is always nice.

IMDB gave it 6.5 and Rotten Tomatoes Gave it 79%

Plus is has that sneaky prawn Sharlto Copley playing a loveable American engineer. He just pulls it off. Just.

Posted: January 23, 2014, 03:58:56 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Movies good but wasn't tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy with the ending. Won't say why ;)

Reply #1 Posted: January 23, 2014, 05:58:59 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
;)

Reply #2 Posted: January 23, 2014, 06:10:24 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
  • Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.
Movies good but wasn't tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy with the ending. Won't say why ;)

^Yeah this.

Reply #3 Posted: January 23, 2014, 06:17:38 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Soooo it's the story of what happened to the Chinese in 2061 odyssey three? SOUNDS FUCKIN AWESOME

Reply #4 Posted: January 23, 2014, 06:24:58 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Clin

• Addicted

^Yeah this.

You know they had to. It's a movie.

Reply #5 Posted: January 23, 2014, 06:27:36 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Soooo it's the story of what happened to the Chinese in 2061 odyssey three? SOUNDS FUCKIN AWESOME

Sorry to disappoint you, but there is only one Chinese guy on board.

I'm going to ruin the movie more for you, and tell you a plot twist...

Spoiler :
He might not even be chinese

Reply #6 Posted: January 23, 2014, 07:52:09 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me