Topic: So

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
We've had to rely on word of mouth, but hoping that a little bit of a shindig coming up will open up the taps a bit more.

Stand by...

Was watching youtube footage from Xlan 2011 yesterday and feeling all nostalgic and shit.

I remember having beersies at Xlan with the BW guys - GCs all round - also Beersies at Tazlan

I feel old - no more 48 hour drunken stoned gaming sessions

I even miss the soothing sound of Baldy and Lias synchronised snoring

Reply #25 Posted: July 09, 2014, 08:13:47 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Dems the days, man, dems the days

Reply #26 Posted: July 09, 2014, 05:51:11 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
dem daez.

Reply #27 Posted: July 10, 2014, 10:12:07 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Maybe if we insinuate that GetSome is some form of internet dating site for Gamers - we might get a bit more action round here (Pun completely and fully intended)

Reply #28 Posted: July 11, 2014, 02:58:59 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Agree with the above.

Reply #29 Posted: July 11, 2014, 03:49:36 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Not many active members here any more, huh?

Blast from the past

Reply #30 Posted: March 28, 2023, 09:50:18 am
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

Blast from the past
Forums are dead as.. we talk shit on Discord like the cool kids these days.

Reply #31 Posted: March 28, 2023, 10:43:31 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
My name is Kayne and I have a dream.

I like this Kayne guy. Let's make him King. :)

Good because i've been wanting to break into someones home lately and would like to get out of it scott free if possible

Spoiler :

I cant believe I had a brain that could photoshop an image of Elvis kicking an exploding house.

Those were good days

Reply #32 Posted: April 09, 2023, 11:15:41 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!

Blast from the past
Forums are dead as.. we talk shit on Discord like the cool kids these days.

haha, I know, just love it's still here. A reminder of some fun and interesting times.

Reply #33 Posted: April 20, 2023, 06:24:00 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
haha, I know, just love it's still here. A reminder of some fun and interesting times.
It's like South Auckland makes most people thing of islanders, crime, but it makes me think of Xlan and motel takeover LAN's etc.

Reply #34 Posted: April 20, 2023, 08:18:47 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
We've had to rely on word of mouth, but hoping that a little bit of a shindig coming up will open up the taps a bit more.

Stand by...

Was watching youtube footage from Xlan 2011 yesterday and feeling all nostalgic and shit.

I remember having beersies at Xlan with the BW guys - GCs all round - also Beersies at Tazlan

I feel old - no more 48 hour drunken stoned gaming sessions

I even miss the soothing sound of Baldy and Lias synchronised snoring

This  ^^  Them good ol days, Baldy's farts stinking out Taz's house

Reply #35 Posted: March 09, 2024, 10:20:35 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
Those were the days.

Reply #36 Posted: March 10, 2024, 10:15:45 pm