Topic: favourite quotes

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
People who dont lift a finger to defend their homeland are meant to be subjugated

Reply #1550 Posted: July 03, 2021, 08:08:13 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
The function of art is to hold the mirror up to nature, and there simply isn't a mirror big enough—see point one

Reply #1551 Posted: July 11, 2021, 10:07:57 am

Offline Tiwaking!

I like trees because they seem more resigned to the way they have to live than other things do

Reply #1552 Posted: July 15, 2021, 12:22:43 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Prodigies are not miracles, but natural phenomena; indeed they must be  formed as natural phenomena. Parents and society are responsible for the development of the  children’s capabilities. A large number of geniuses are lost because they themselves never learn  what they are capable of. 

Reply #1553 Posted: July 17, 2021, 05:16:43 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly – it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over

Reply #1554 Posted: July 18, 2021, 05:52:55 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

Reply #1555 Posted: July 22, 2021, 08:59:21 am

Offline Tiwaking!

He who dies with the most toys wins

Reply #1556 Posted: July 28, 2021, 06:14:59 pm