Topic: The Big Bang Theory

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
You can tell which of the episodes of The Big Bang Theory where written by the smart writers, and which were written by the less smart ones.
Quote from: Zarkov;1431080
Tiwa.

Needs to watch 4 seasons of something before rating it C-.
Oh Fringe: Your time will come soon. I promise.

Reply #50 Posted: October 05, 2011, 07:36:48 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Emrico1;1431079
I though Tiwa was Leonard tbh

Need a NZ version of Big Bang Theory. Tiwa would be excellent for it.

Reply #51 Posted: October 05, 2011, 07:38:28 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1431091
Need a NZ version of Big Bang Theory. Tiwa would be excellent for it.
I am too ethnic to be Leonard leaving me with the role of Raj. I also have an outstanding Indian accent.

Even Indians are fooled!

Reply #52 Posted: October 05, 2011, 08:54:51 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Could I be Leanard then? He gets to bone Penny later in the series when she gets a bit average right?

Reply #53 Posted: October 05, 2011, 12:06:19 pm

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.
^no you're Howard :p

Reply #54 Posted: October 05, 2011, 03:58:35 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: deanox;1431378

Have you seen Howards GF?

I rate her higher than Penny.

TITS LIKE MELONS.

Reply #55 Posted: October 05, 2011, 03:59:24 pm

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
BAZINGA!!

Reply #56 Posted: October 05, 2011, 04:00:57 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: deanox;1431378

Oh! OH OH OH OH well... You can be Barry Kripke then HA!

Reply #57 Posted: October 05, 2011, 04:03:18 pm

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
hahaha, weally!

Reply #58 Posted: October 05, 2011, 04:05:20 pm

Offline Emrico1

This casting meeting is over

Reply #59 Posted: October 05, 2011, 04:11:54 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
I hear Bobble is being cast as Penny in the NZ TBBT.

Reply #60 Posted: October 09, 2011, 03:16:45 am

Offline Kaizer

• Devoted Member
  • Kaizer has no influence.
I love the show, although it is getting stale.

Reply #61 Posted: October 09, 2011, 07:11:49 am
Gigabyte P55 UD4|Intel i7 860 @ 3.6GHZ|Prolimatech Megashadow|SuperTalent 4GB 1600|Corsair HX 620|ATI Radeon 5870|Samsung F3 1TB|LG W2353V 23"|Lian Li Dragonlord KCB62|Logitech G930|Logitech G500

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Kaizer;1432825
I love the show, although it is getting stale.
The show was never good.

Fresh, yes. Good? No.

Reply #62 Posted: October 09, 2011, 07:17:19 am

Offline StarDream

• Just settled in
  • StarDream has no influence.
Tiwa can play Howards mother.

Reply #63 Posted: October 09, 2011, 10:50:40 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1432826
The show was never good.

Fresh, yes. Good? No.

Try and convince us all you like.

You can't deny that you love it.

Reply #64 Posted: October 09, 2011, 10:56:53 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: RetardoBot;1431051
You're not fooling anyone, Tiwa. It's easy to see you love this show.
The setup of their Talisman game was backwards.

Unacceptable. Completely unacceptable.

Reply #65 Posted: November 15, 2011, 07:20:15 am

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
^They were testing you bro!

They also use Dells and Apples, and play Halo!

Reply #66 Posted: November 15, 2011, 09:36:07 am

Offline Wandarah

• Addicted
  • Wandarah has no influence.
There are a number of things true. Firstly, this show is shit. Secondly, if you enjoy this show, you're probably functionally retarded. Finally, I am functionally retarded.

Reply #67 Posted: November 15, 2011, 03:34:45 pm
Immanentize the eschaton

Offline O-L-W-A-G

• Addicted
  • O-L-W-A-G has no influence.
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1448513
The setup of their Talisman game was backwards.

Unacceptable. Completely unacceptable.
The show is supposed to induce laughter through the social interactions between the characters involved. Not to teach the massses 'geeky' or 'nerdy' things(methods and/or facts) such as string theory, Star Trek quotes or how to play games.

Reply #68 Posted: November 15, 2011, 07:41:51 pm

Offline Virus.

• Devoted Member
  • Virus. has no influence.
Quote from: O-L-W-A-G;1448723
The show is supposed to induce laughter through the social interactions between the characters involved. Not to teach the massses 'geeky' or 'nerdy' things(methods and/or facts) such as string theory, Star Trek quotes or how to play games.

He wasn't being serious...

Reply #69 Posted: November 15, 2011, 07:51:28 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: O-L-W-A-G;1448723

That reminds me: He couldnt even do the easiest of the easy style of Tuvan Throat Singing, Dag Kargyraa, and they had it overdubbed!
Quote from: Virus.;1448726
He wasn't being serious...
I am totally,totally serious.
Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 08:10:29 pm by Tiwaking!

Reply #70 Posted: November 15, 2011, 08:09:10 pm

Offline O-L-W-A-G

• Addicted
I am another person that doesn't care wether they get it wrong and would rather have a laugh at the social interactions than study the string theory using the show as my notes. I am the 99%.

PS: Not many other decent shows anymore

Reply #71 Posted: November 15, 2011, 08:15:10 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

The.Big.Bang.Theory.It.All.Started.With.A.Big.Bang.HDTV.x264-TLA.mp4

Filthy fakers! I knew I hated you for a reason!

Areinnye'n-hnah Big Bang Theory!!

Reply #72 Posted: April 20, 2012, 08:35:42 pm

Offline O-L-W-A-G

• Addicted
Calm your moobs, it's only a TV show.

Reply #73 Posted: April 20, 2012, 08:56:08 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Tiwa..... just watched that myself, was a little disappointed.

Reply #74 Posted: April 20, 2012, 08:57:57 pm