Topic: Show us your setup!

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Not really. It occured to me I could make one from a glass topped desk fairly easily, just take the side off  my case and bolt it underneath. Use clamps and easy to remove box for upgrading. My pet hate is that PCs always invovle cables every fuckin where. One day it will piss me off enough to do soemthing about it

Reply #275 Posted: May 25, 2011, 11:06:50 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.
^ buy a Mac

Snicker

Reply #276 Posted: May 25, 2011, 11:11:25 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
But I want a decent computer

Reply #277 Posted: May 25, 2011, 11:19:02 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
  • LeadCollector has no influence.
Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1385883
But I want a computer that can be used for multiple purposes and not just looking pretty.....oh and I am not a raving fudgepacker or female

Fixed

Reply #278 Posted: May 26, 2011, 08:59:14 am

Quote from: Spork;1411842
Your face won\'t make top four!

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1385883
But I want a decent computer that I don't pay double price for

Fuxed

Reply #279 Posted: May 26, 2011, 09:15:34 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
My little hovel.

Reply #280 Posted: June 11, 2011, 11:47:38 am

Offline metaphase

• Just settled in
  • metaphase has no influence.
I have that case, but without the window... anyone know where to get hold of just a replacement panel with the window in it? I could only get hold of one without :/

Also, one of the first people I've seen actually using the top esata port haha

Reply #281 Posted: June 11, 2011, 11:59:11 am
[SIGPIC]http://www.GetSome.co.nz/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15015&dateline=1306554786[/SIGPIC]

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: metaphase;1389732
I have that case, but without the window... anyone know where to get hold of just a replacement panel with the window in it?
Try Retardo's place ;)

Reply #282 Posted: June 11, 2011, 12:02:04 pm

Offline metaphase

• Just settled in
Rofl

*breaks in whilst Retardo is out, swaps out side panel, runs off*

Reply #283 Posted: June 11, 2011, 12:05:03 pm
[SIGPIC]http://www.GetSome.co.nz/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15015&dateline=1306554786[/SIGPIC]

Offline metaphase

• Just settled in
infact, just found it on amazon... but ship inside usa only, grrr

Reply #284 Posted: June 11, 2011, 12:13:46 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: metaphase;1389732
Also, one of the first people I've seen actually using the top esata port haha

It was the reason I bought the case. I have about 7 naked HDD's that I am constantly accessing so it makes things pretty efficient (oh, would you look at that, Jeri Ryan just popped up on my wallpaper, creepy).

Quote from: Hori88;1389733
Try Retardo's place ;)

Haha, not yet. Let me at least let my insurance company know of my new address.

Reply #285 Posted: June 11, 2011, 12:16:44 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Sweet pocket watch.

I used to have a pocket watch. Wish i still had my pocket watch.

Reply #286 Posted: June 11, 2011, 12:19:36 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
First one I have seen without hand creme

Reply #287 Posted: June 11, 2011, 12:20:52 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
is that a Thompson router i spy? kill it with fire

Reply #288 Posted: June 11, 2011, 12:47:57 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: JontyB;1389759
is that a Thompson router i spy? kill it with fire

It is indeed. It's horrible, but it works. It belongs to the Mrs. I lent my Linksys to a friend and she came back with money saying "thanks for the router".

I'm like, WTF, I'm letting you borrow it not buy it.

I want it back.

Reply #289 Posted: June 11, 2011, 12:50:16 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
My Linksys has treated me well.

Reply #290 Posted: June 11, 2011, 12:52:12 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
TP Link all the way.

Reply #291 Posted: June 11, 2011, 02:43:07 pm

Offline ~SoL1D_Sn4Ke~

• Devoted Member
  • ~SoL1D_Sn4Ke~ has no influence.
heres a pic of mines
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/4113/img0463tq.jpg
Show us your setup!

interior
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8140/img0470x.jpg
Show us your setup!

Reply #292 Posted: June 17, 2011, 03:20:25 pm
H!SoN

Offline CSfaith

• Devoted Member
  • CSfaith has no influence.

Reply #293 Posted: July 02, 2011, 05:32:22 pm

Offline benlav

• Addicted
  • benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...
Quote from: shadowguy;766701
God help him if theres a major earthquake :O

But seriously those fish tanks are awesome :D

err, has anyone else highlighted this comment!?

Reply #294 Posted: July 02, 2011, 07:28:02 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Wholey fuck, benlav is still alive?

Reply #295 Posted: July 02, 2011, 08:20:52 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
  • Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.
Cleaned my desk :)
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4696/unledzmh.jpg
Show us your setup!

Reply #296 Posted: July 22, 2011, 08:00:16 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Why do you use such a small monitor?

Reply #297 Posted: July 22, 2011, 09:09:09 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!

Reply #298 Posted: October 02, 2011, 03:18:16 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline GoldenMild

• Just settled in
  • GoldenMild has no influence.
^ nice

Reply #299 Posted: October 02, 2011, 03:45:08 am