Topic: What grinds your gears?

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
Damn straight spacemonkey.

Vista was shit, was not much of a fan of ME as well but everything else is fantastic

The only good that apple has made was the iPod. Fuck the iPhone, iBook, iShit... whatever

Reply #25 Posted: January 20, 2010, 11:44:48 am
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline ninjaweedman

• Just settled in
  • ninjaweedman has no influence.
the fucking nonsense that is the 6 o'clock news, biggest bullshit hour of the century, every night. yes i yell at the t.v, then realize what the hell am i doing, because i can turn it off ;)

Reply #26 Posted: January 20, 2010, 11:46:21 am

Offline lrdz

• Just settled in
  • lrdz has no influence.
Quote from: ArtanisNZ;1052896
People that ask for advice on stuff and get all shitty cos they think its a personal attack on them when its given.

Quote from: ChefKill;1052944
^females.

virt

Reply #27 Posted: January 20, 2010, 11:49:38 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
The number one thing that grinds my gears is;

Useless un-creative dumb arsed fuckwit know it alls that hate on everything and anything produced by creative artistic people, putting themselves out there.

Reply #28 Posted: January 20, 2010, 11:50:20 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1052924

It's not like threads cost a hundred dollars each, or a kitten dies every time someone starts a new thread.

can be arranged. won't be happy about it though :/

Quote from: cata|yst;1052939

people calling the whole computer a cpu

or refering to the case as the 'Hard Drive'. ITS A BLOODY CASE, IF THATS TOO HARD, SAY BOX!!!!!

Reply #29 Posted: January 20, 2010, 11:52:24 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
being one of 4 people in my department who arent foreign.

i sit here all day wondering wtf people around me are saying since they refuse to conversate in english

as sad as it sounds i have resorted to speaking to them like the Kalahari Bushmen from Gods must be crazy.  They stand there stare at me like im some weirdo but its my way of stating a point.

also when the snack vending machine steals my money - ive broken 4 pairs of shoes kicking the crap out of it.

oh and when our receptionist insists it isnt her job to get milk - even though it clearly states it in her contract, she says shes too busy but she isnt.  A receptionist who doesnt answer the phone and direct calls to the necessary departments.

oh and the wankers that study downstairs at the Ghandi center - mofos dont know what a rubbish bin is, they throw their lunch rubbish where they please.  Obviously they dont like the idea of a clean green country.

Reply #30 Posted: January 20, 2010, 11:53:54 am

Offline Scream

• Devoted Member
  • Scream has no influence.
Quote from: JontyB;1052991

or refering to the case as the 'Hard Drive'. ITS A BLOODY CASE, IF THATS TOO HARD, SAY BOX!!!!!

But but...
Spoiler :

Reply #31 Posted: January 20, 2010, 11:55:52 am
I have too many usernames.. look at my linked accounts haha.

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: cashcrew;1052994
oh and when our receptionist insists it isnt her job to get milk - even though it clearly states it in her contract, she says shes too busy but she isnt.  A receptionist who doesnt answer the phone and direct calls to the necessary departments.

Sounds exactly like our receptionist .. :/
She gets realllly pissed when I get stuff shipped here from Trademe etc etc.. even though all she needs to "do" is go

email, the first 2 letters of my name, type in the subject "package here for you" ctrl-enter

FUCK THATS HARD

Reply #32 Posted: January 20, 2010, 11:57:01 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: cashcrew;1052994
Gods must be crazy.  

LOVE THAT MOVIE!! first one was the best.

your post reminds me of one i had this week.

Asian Language Students coming into work, wanting change for our arcade machines. they literally push the large ($20+) note into my face and just say "dollar coin" in barely understandable english

Reply #33 Posted: January 20, 2010, 11:57:32 am

Offline Scream

• Devoted Member
  • Scream has no influence.
Select live, nuff said?

Reply #34 Posted: January 20, 2010, 12:00:16 pm
I have too many usernames.. look at my linked accounts haha.

Offline BloodDonor

• Just settled in
  • BloodDonor has no influence.
Quote from: JontyB;1053000
LOVE THAT MOVIE!! first one was the best.

your post reminds me of one i had this week.

Asian Language Students coming into work, wanting change for our arcade machines. they literally push the large ($20+) note into my face and just say "dollar coin" in barely understandable english

get alot of indians here asking for phone card topups, internet, or whatever... speaking so fast all i hear is 'Ygasdffdsaffasfwerfqqfsdfsddsfsdffwefds' but in about 1/10th of a second

Reply #35 Posted: January 20, 2010, 12:00:23 pm
The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be. -- Lao Tsu

Offline camy205

• Addicted
How every fucking thing in the fucking world is an "epic fail"

You lose a game on cod4 "omg bru epic fail!!1!" sigh...

When it rains in the summer holidays. That is shit.

Reply #36 Posted: January 20, 2010, 12:02:43 pm

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.
Quote from: camy205;1052987

Vista was shit

just you/your pc tbh

Reply #37 Posted: January 20, 2010, 12:02:49 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
Never had it on my own computer. Was on my parents laptop. Fucking hated it.

Shame dickhead.

Reply #38 Posted: January 20, 2010, 12:03:59 pm

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Offline BloodDonor

• Just settled in
Vista didnt seem to go well on laptops, but it works well on the appropriate desktop

Reply #39 Posted: January 20, 2010, 12:19:39 pm
The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be. -- Lao Tsu

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1052924
Does it matter? What's the disadvantage of starting a new thread?

It's not like threads cost a hundred dollars each, or a kitten dies every time someone starts a new thread

Someone, somewhere made a simple function called 'search'

He cries himself to sleep every time some retard DOESNT USE IT
Quote from: camy205;1053006
How every fucking thing in the fucking world is an "epic fail"

You lose a game on cod4 "omg bru epic fail!!1!" sigh...

A guy on the opposing team in CS:S kept saying 'raped' at the end of EVERY ROUND

So I raped him

Metaphorically, of course

Reply #40 Posted: January 20, 2010, 12:49:24 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline vedds

• Devoted Member
  • vedds has no influence.
TBH I was actually impressed with vista on my lappy, so much so that I never installed xp over the top of it as I planned to

OT: carbon copies of existing threads :D & people who wont admit when theyve fucked up. How had is it to say "Sorry thats my fault, I'll fix it now." ?

Reply #41 Posted: January 20, 2010, 12:51:58 pm

Offline Speakman

something else i hate:

when i screw up the folding and flipping of an omlette, and end up having scrambled eggs instead.

Reply #42 Posted: January 20, 2010, 12:53:57 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: camy205;1053009
Never had it on my own computer. Was on my parents laptop. Fucking hated it.

Shame dickhead.

Epic fail post

Quote from: JontyB;1053058
something else i hate:

when i screw up the folding and flipping of an omlette, and end up having scrambled eggs instead.

Same can be said for pancakes or crepes, makes me sad face

Reply #43 Posted: January 20, 2010, 12:54:23 pm

Offline liquidpain

• Devoted Member
  • liquidpain has no influence.
i can't say acquaintance, that grinds my gears

Reply #44 Posted: January 20, 2010, 01:11:56 pm

Offline BloodDonor

• Just settled in
Quote from: liquidpain;1053070
i can't say acquaintance, that grinds my gears

can you annunciate it?

Reply #45 Posted: January 20, 2010, 01:14:26 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
TBH IMO..... These  grind my gears.

Everyone of CKs posts is full of the stupid fucking things, used WAY TOO MUCH. His posts make me want to stab myself in the face, hence why I asked nicely if he could spoiler his posts. I spose I could just ignore.

Reply #46 Posted: January 20, 2010, 01:16:19 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Growler;1053075
TBH IMO..... These  grind my gears.

Everyone of CKs posts is full of the stupid fucking things, used WAY TOO MUCH. His posts make me want to stab myself in the face, hence why I asked nicely if he could spoiler his posts. I spose I could just ignore.

I propose he uses Spoiler eh :sunnies:

Reply #47 Posted: January 20, 2010, 01:26:55 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1052977
Shut up you white mother fucker :chuckle:

Wah,

Also, I fucking hate knobs who end things with "Im just saying".

Reply #48 Posted: January 20, 2010, 02:03:54 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: RetardoBot;1053112
Wah,

Also, I fucking hate knobs who end things with "Im just saying".

White New Zealanders are afraid to look themselves in the mirror .. I'm just saying

White Mother fuckers

Reply #49 Posted: January 20, 2010, 02:04:43 pm