Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
The recent 2.0 update (17GB) has pulled the game into a whole new light. (excuse the pun, guardians, light blah).

Most are saying that its felt like Destiny 1.0 has been an alpha all along and 2.0 is what the game should have been at release.

Wont be playing Taken King tomorrow, had car bills last week so have to wait till pay day :(

Reply #22800 Posted: September 14, 2015, 12:11:49 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11513691

A woman has been convicted of impersonating a man over two years to dupe her friend into having sex.

Gayle Newland, 25, disguised her appearance and voice as she demanded the other woman put on a blindfold when meeting up.

The pair had sex about 10 times until the complainant ripped off her mask and in disbelief saw Newland wearing a prosthetic penis.

Only 10 times?

Reply #22801 Posted: September 16, 2015, 07:39:00 am

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11513691

A woman has been convicted of impersonating a man over two years to dupe her friend into having sex.

Gayle Newland, 25, disguised her appearance and voice as she demanded the other woman put on a blindfold when meeting up.

The pair had sex about 10 times until the complainant ripped off her mask and in disbelief saw Newland wearing a prosthetic penis.

Only 10 times?

The complainant told the court: "Every time I met up with Kye Fortune I either had the mask on already or he would wait outside the door and I would put it on.

"The first time I agreed to meet this person and agreed to have sex with them, I thought it was a male"I told my my friends I was engaged to a guy. I told my work colleagues."
Engaged to someone you have never seen..The complainant needs to be charged with stupidity and "Drain on society" by the sounds of it.

Reply #22802 Posted: September 16, 2015, 05:58:55 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
Why the fuck would you have sex with somebody if you didn't know what he / she looked like?

Reply #22803 Posted: September 16, 2015, 06:01:15 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Why the fuck would you have sex with somebody if you didn't know what he / she looked like?

Because any sex is better than no sex.

Reply #22804 Posted: September 16, 2015, 10:59:46 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
That sounds a tad rapey.

Reply #22805 Posted: September 16, 2015, 11:03:22 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Fuglies need sweet loving too mate.

Reply #22806 Posted: September 16, 2015, 11:53:58 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
I've made a few bad decisions at parties...

Reply #22807 Posted: September 16, 2015, 11:55:59 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
Beer goggles are great :-P You might hate yourself in the morning, but hey you still got your end off.

Reply #22808 Posted: September 17, 2015, 12:20:43 am

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
It is truly amazing how your inhibitions dissipate after you get legless and not just about the ladies.
At a party a few weeks ago, myself and a couple of other party goers decided it was a great idea to climb a mountain that was about 500 meters away. 1 hour latter at the summit of the mountain (small mountain or a large hill) the damage was assessed. 5 out of the 13 made it. I broke my thumb again, two people passed out on the way, and a few people got lost. (we found them the next morning.) This was all due to the fact that one person said:
"Top of the mountain boys, that's where the party is at"

Reply #22809 Posted: September 17, 2015, 12:27:58 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
Attitude/Energy will always be more attractive than yellow hair and big tits.

Reply #22810 Posted: September 17, 2015, 09:35:58 am

lol @ console hate

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
I completely agree with you.

Reply #22811 Posted: September 17, 2015, 09:59:19 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
I have only one question on this - why was she not convicted of Rape, as opposed to Sexual Assault? Pretty sure Gaining consent by deception is considered Rape....

Reply #22812 Posted: September 17, 2015, 10:35:57 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
I'm not an apologist dude, but I have a hard time believing the victim in this story. No one is that dense.

Reply #22813 Posted: September 17, 2015, 11:41:48 am

lol @ console hate

Offline Clin

• Addicted
I guess in this particular case I am an apologist but w/e

Reply #22814 Posted: September 17, 2015, 11:47:26 am

lol @ console hate

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Hey guys, I am an attractive female woman.

I would like to have sex with you, provided you wear a blindfold at all times, and don't touch me with your hands or anything like that.

Deal?

Reply #22815 Posted: September 17, 2015, 11:59:44 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
I would like to accept your offer of sex, attractive female woman. Please slide the blindfold under the door that I may honor your terms.

Reply #22816 Posted: September 17, 2015, 12:07:02 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Well, that was a shit weekend.

Go to SPCA, adopt cat. SPCA say he is quiet and would love a quiet home as an indoor cat, sounds perfect.

Bring cat home - pisses everywhere for 48hrs straight and wont stop howling. Kept us up since Saturday. Turns out he wants to be outside - bad, like, climb the mesh security door bad. We have a tiny property, not ideal for outdoor animals, tiny front yard with no backyard. Can't handle him, take him back to SPCA.

Feels shit mang.

Reply #22817 Posted: September 28, 2015, 01:32:59 pm

Maybe he just needed time to settle in.

If I had to live at your place I'd be howling and pissing everywhere as well.

Reply #22818 Posted: September 28, 2015, 01:38:06 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

He was marking the house due to the neighbour's cat.

Neighbour's cat wouldn't leave the back door and kept hounding him. They'd both square off on either side of the door with them both having a piss war.

Reply #22819 Posted: September 28, 2015, 01:40:35 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
Yeah, nah, that's not settling in. That's a damaged cat.

Reply #22820 Posted: September 28, 2015, 04:35:59 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
He needs a visit to the cat incinerator.

Reply #22821 Posted: September 28, 2015, 04:53:28 pm

Don't you mean the catcinerator?

Reply #22822 Posted: September 28, 2015, 05:51:00 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator

Don't you mean the catcinerator?

You mean the 40 gallon drum in my back yard?

Reply #22823 Posted: September 28, 2015, 05:59:12 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Open back door. Let them go at it.

Not that I'd do that in your position either. But sometimes I just feel like cunts gotta be shown that they're cunts.

Reply #22824 Posted: September 29, 2015, 08:23:42 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.