Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
I'm feeling really shitty about this conversation now. Leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

Reply #22850 Posted: October 22, 2015, 04:21:57 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Clin. Puns. I thought better of you.

Reply #22851 Posted: October 22, 2015, 04:22:32 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
You never.

Edit: Where is Ngati Grim when you need him.

Reply #22852 Posted: October 22, 2015, 04:24:10 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Edit: Where is Ngati Grim when you need him.

My best is on Manchester St after dark in a mini skirt offering $20 A2M

Reply #22853 Posted: October 22, 2015, 05:53:14 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Oh yeah, I kinda figured she'd just leave if I dropped the ball.

Turns out, that's exactly what you want. You just don't know it at the time.
The trick is to let it happen without seeming like an arsehole.

High Maintenenance not worth it. Opposing what others have said, not at the time either IMO.
Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 10:58:41 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #22854 Posted: October 24, 2015, 10:56:31 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
To keep them from going bat-shit, one would assume that you'd have to be on your toes constantly. AKA, high maintenance.

Oh yeah, I kinda figured she'd just leave if I dropped the ball.

In my experience you don't take relationship advice from internet goons. You're in your twenties, go nuts.

I'm going to do this one, great advice from an internet goon. :D

Think of it in terms of bikes

an 1199 Panigale is a fine bike to look at and great to thrash round the race track - but would you commute everyday on her?

Therein lies your answer.

Reply #22855 Posted: October 27, 2015, 12:10:00 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
Does a 1199 Panigale growl while it blows you?

Reply #22856 Posted: October 27, 2015, 01:49:46 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
Can it have deep and meaningful sex conversations though?

Reply #22857 Posted: October 27, 2015, 01:52:44 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
TOO LATE SON!

Reply #22858 Posted: October 27, 2015, 02:11:06 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
TOO LATE SON!
Better late then never, a man must know all aspects of a relationship before committing.

Reply #22859 Posted: October 27, 2015, 03:19:26 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!

an 1199 Panigale is a fine bike to look at and great to thrash round the race track - but would you commute everyday on her?

Therein lies your answer.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Reply #22860 Posted: October 27, 2015, 09:46:02 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Does a 1199 Panigale growl while it blows you?

Pretty sure it does.

Reply #22861 Posted: October 28, 2015, 08:47:59 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Get to fly in one of these on Sunday:

NH90. Either that or one of the new A109's.

Reply #22862 Posted: November 30, 2015, 01:42:14 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Please tell me they're sending you to Afghanistan or something

:P

Reply #22863 Posted: November 30, 2015, 02:10:54 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Na mate, ya mum's house.

Reply #22864 Posted: November 30, 2015, 02:13:40 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
Both contain mild amounts of terrorists.

Reply #22865 Posted: November 30, 2015, 03:33:31 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
What are the chances of getting a handy during the flight. If high, post pics tia

Reply #22866 Posted: November 30, 2015, 04:40:39 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Clin

• Addicted
out of context that's gotta be my weirdest post yet

still pretty weird in context what is wrong with me

Reply #22867 Posted: November 30, 2015, 04:42:28 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Married with Children.

Reply #22868 Posted: November 30, 2015, 07:42:29 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
shoot me $12

Reply #22869 Posted: November 30, 2015, 08:16:30 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
You're really cheap.

Reply #22870 Posted: November 30, 2015, 10:24:38 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Recently I have entertained the idea of purchasing the latest Counter-Strike upon the looming retrieval of my old desktop computer.

I'm not sure how I feel about this.
Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 08:55:37 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #22871 Posted: December 17, 2015, 08:53:50 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Recently I have entertained the idea of purchasing the latest Counter-Strike upon the looming retrieval of my old desktop computer.

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

I prefer BF, the guns in CS feel way too accurate, pistols especially.

Reply #22872 Posted: December 17, 2015, 08:58:58 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Pyromanik

But that means I'd actually have to willingly re-make the mistake of paying money for Origin.

I hear it's better these days... but suppliment to that, it would also mean paying more money for baddlefield 3.7 or whatever we're up to now, which also is quite undesirable in itself it would seem.

I have a hankering for nostalgia at the early days of CS:S when I wasn't terrible at virtual violence.
Not for nostalgia at the more recent tied first for my most regretted computer entertainment purchase ever.
Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 09:20:42 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #22873 Posted: December 17, 2015, 09:13:10 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
I have a hankering for nostalgia at the early days of CS:S when I wasn't terrible at virtual violence.
^This guy.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bring on Overwatch, then I will shoot people.

Reply #22874 Posted: December 18, 2015, 10:01:58 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-