Topic: Server/Map Requests - Request ONLY thread

Offline james90423

• I Posted!
  • james90423 has no influence.
64 rush metro server anyone?

Anti mortar, rocket launchers and m320 with admin around observing the server just to watch out for hackers and let others enjoy the game without getting owned.
Team balance every round

Reply #25 Posted: October 09, 2012, 06:42:11 pm

Offline Flannel

• Just settled in
  • Flannel has no influence.
Bring back Caspian 24/7!

Reply #26 Posted: November 04, 2012, 07:05:04 pm

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
The original is still there - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/1984c477-7a8e-4247-8d82-bc7e2428f650/NZ-GetSome-TelstraClear-24-7-CASPIAN-56/

64p servers should be more optimized for large numbers than the 48 server

Reply #27 Posted: November 04, 2012, 07:56:50 pm

Offline Flannel

• Just settled in
  • Flannel has no influence.
but it has other maps in it's rotation now? saw it empty all weekend when it was on Alborz.

Reply #28 Posted: November 05, 2012, 10:10:20 am

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
Oh right can fix that up if that is the case.

Reply #29 Posted: November 05, 2012, 11:33:35 am

Offline buckcannon

• I Posted!
  • buckcannon has no influence.
How about Team DM Canals 200 tickets?

Reply #30 Posted: November 29, 2012, 01:26:55 pm

Offline Jacksonator36

• I Posted!
  • Jacksonator36 has no influence.
PLEASE put some variation into the servers. BF3 has been out for a year now i don't want to play the same maps and modes over and over again. Please make a 32 man server which rotates through most maps and varies between conquest and rush. This should bring back some of the fun we used to have.

Reply #32 Posted: November 29, 2012, 11:50:12 pm

Offline buckcannon

• I Posted!
  • buckcannon has no influence.

Reply #33 Posted: December 01, 2012, 11:08:41 pm

Offline Zephyrm

• I Posted!
  • Zephyrm has no influence.
hey guys im new in the GetSome
i was just wondering why arnt any of the aftermath servers populated?
the only populated servers are the big maps and the 24/7 caspain.
im a telstraclear customer and would love to get some unmetered gameplay ;)
thanks

Reply #34 Posted: December 18, 2012, 06:49:20 pm

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
  • LeadCollector has no influence.
People tend to join off their friends and often they will be on an already populated server, I have found that a server will soon populate if you and a few mates jump into an empty one and get the ball rolling.... Even the rammed servers have to start from empty :)

Try Server #3 which I configured last night, it's based on an Aussie server that is usual full with 2 -3 waiting in the queue. It has NO Alboring mountains, single rotation, double tickets, fast vehicle spawn AK/AM CQ and all the Scavenger maps. All maps are single rotation thus avoiding the groundhog day effect.

Either that or they are all tight arses with no expansions :p

Reply #35 Posted: December 18, 2012, 08:52:11 pm

Quote from: Spork;1411842
Your face won\'t make top four!

Offline Zephyrm

• I Posted!
  • Zephyrm has no influence.
Quote from: LeadCollector;1512086
People tend to join off their friends and often they will be on an already populated server, I have found that a server will soon populate if you and a few mates jump into an empty one and get the ball rolling.... Even the rammed servers have to start from empty :)

Try Server #3 which I configured last night, it's based on an Aussie server that is usual full with 2 -3 waiting in the queue. It has NO Alboring mountains, single rotation, double tickets, fast vehicle spawn AK/AM CQ and all the Scavenger maps. All maps are single rotation thus avoiding the groundhog day effect.

Either that or they are all tight arses with no expansions :p

ok sweet thanks for that
aone more thing this is unmetered for NZ telstraclear customers right?
thanks

Reply #36 Posted: December 18, 2012, 09:57:23 pm

Offline bradsctt

• I Posted!
  • bradsctt has no influence.
hey, ive noticed that pretty much all of the servers seem to be empty lately, what happened to everyone?
the GetSome servers seem to be dead now, unlike when i got bf3 in august last year

anyway, can we maybe get more servers that use the DLC packs that we have payed for?
add in some different game modes? scavenger, tank superiority etc?

also, are there plans for some End Game servers? it actually looks reasonably good

Reply #37 Posted: February 20, 2013, 05:35:29 pm