Topic: Difference between managerial and grunts

Offline Mithster18

• Just settled in
  • Mithster18 has no influence.
http://www.hawkesbaytoday.co.nz/news/pps-voyage-79-a-christmas-tale/1703352/

Interesting article displaying how top dogs get paid nice amounts of money for signing things as compared to the grunts who get paid almost chips for working their asses off.

Posted: January 02, 2013, 01:31:57 pm
Battlefield 2 & CS:S Names: Mithster18
Note to Me: Insert Something Horrendously Funny Here Later On...

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Danm well written article

now if only half the hacky little brainless shithead literature students who qualify and become journalists could punctuate and write stories like that without having to use a spellchecker, the world would be a better place.

Reply #1 Posted: January 02, 2013, 01:47:02 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xsannz;1513337
Danm well written article

now if only half the hacky little brainless shithead literature students who qualify and become journalists could punctuate and write stories like that without having to use a spellchecker, the world would be a better place.

Why would they do that when they could go work for TVNZ and write The GC season 2?

Reply #2 Posted: January 02, 2013, 02:59:36 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1513347
Why would they do that when they could go work for TVNZ and write The GC season 2?

Please tell me you're kidding.

Reply #3 Posted: January 02, 2013, 03:55:41 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
If only he was....

Reply #4 Posted: January 02, 2013, 04:02:14 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
I have little sympathy for the lower to middle class in NZ when tertiary education is so easy to obtain.

JK was right, it's their own fault really.

Reply #5 Posted: January 02, 2013, 10:51:53 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Black Heart

• Addicted
  • Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.
bemoans 49 managers, wishs for the old days when there were 500 wharfies.

Imbecile.

Reply #6 Posted: January 03, 2013, 01:46:37 pm

Offline Lvl10

• Just settled in
  • Lvl10 has no influence.

Reply #7 Posted: January 05, 2013, 02:05:45 pm

Offline Lvl10

• Just settled in
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1513384
I have little sympathy for the lower to middle class in NZ when tertiary education is so easy to obtain.

JK was right, it's their own fault really.

I take from the smarky comment you think your quite intelligent ..... think it would be inelegant to have no one doing anything other than lying back in an office chair?? Every job needs done and anyone who works hard deserves respect no matter what the job!

Reply #8 Posted: January 05, 2013, 02:15:45 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Quote from: Lvl10;1513574
I take from the smarky comment you think your quite intelligent ..... think it would be inelegant to have no one doing anything other than lying back in an office chair?? Every job needs done and anyone who works hard deserves respect no matter what the job!

*you're

Just because someone sits down to do their job does not mean they are "lying back in an office chair" all day having an easy time. While every job does need to be done, education in this country is far far more accessible than in many others. Help yourself with education.

Reply #9 Posted: January 05, 2013, 02:28:18 pm

Offline Lvl10

• Just settled in
and before someone else corrects me yes I'm aware I wrote intelligent different twice touched a wrong letter and used spell auto correct without looking at the word first.

I'm not implying everyone in an office chair does nothing .... I sit in one enough my self while working hard! Just pointing out that if even if everyone took full advantage of our education system you would still need someone sweeping the floors and there are some people doing very simple jobs that work a shitload harder and even making businesses more money than some people getting paid 4+ x as much as they do.
Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 02:46:47 pm by Lvl10

Reply #10 Posted: January 05, 2013, 02:40:45 pm

Offline Lvl10

• Just settled in
and before someone else corrects me yes I'm aware I wrote intelligent different twice touched a wrong letter and used spell auto correct without looking at the word first.

I'm not implying everyone in an office chair does nothing .... I sit in one enough my self while working hard! Just pointing out that if even if everyone took full advantage of our education system you would still need someone sweeping the floors and there are some people doing very simple jobs that work a shitload harder and even making businesses more money than some people getting paid 4+ x as much as they do.

Reply #11 Posted: January 05, 2013, 02:41:16 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
That's what immigrants are for.

Reply #12 Posted: January 05, 2013, 02:50:20 pm

Offline Lvl10

• Just settled in
God don't start that one! Its what the non academic people are for.
As long as they are working hard and not on the doll - power 2 them!

Reply #13 Posted: January 05, 2013, 02:56:44 pm

Offline Lvl10

• Just settled in
God don't start that one! Its what the non academic people are for.
As long as they are working hard and not on the doll - power 2 them!

Reply #14 Posted: January 05, 2013, 02:57:00 pm

Offline Lvl10

• Just settled in
Is GetSome running like a dog for anyone else atm? All other sites fine GetSome take 3+ mins 2 load a page!

Reply #15 Posted: January 05, 2013, 03:03:26 pm

Offline monpepe

• Devoted Member
  • monpepe has no influence.
What a load of crap.

Some people in top jobs do work hard and some don't. Some people in lower paid jobs work hard and some don't.

People also bitch and moan that they get paid little and work hard while their boss does little and get paid lots. In some cases their boss took the financial risk earlier and started the company themselves with the intent to let others do work for them and make them the money (that's business).

I also hate NZ'ers negative attitude to the Rich. In other countries its like "I need to work hard like him"- something to aspire to. In NZ its like "lucky bastard and a few more put downs".

Reply #16 Posted: January 05, 2013, 03:06:40 pm

Offline Lvl10

• Just settled in
I agree monpepe! if they take the risk they deserve the reward if they have an active position or not, as long as they have respect for the people working hard oiling the machine (including managers, floor sweepers and toilet cleaners) as opposed to having no sympathy for them because they didn't use their education 2 its full extent.

Reply #17 Posted: January 05, 2013, 03:20:59 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Lvl10;1513574

No.

I'm no more intelligent than anyone else who's worked out that trading 5 years of FUCKING HARD WORK for the rest of a life time of cruisy work with a slightly higher salary is a good investment.

Reply #18 Posted: January 05, 2013, 06:38:20 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K