Topic: Stuff your kids say

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
I have been meaning to start this thread for awhile now.

I have a 4 year old boy and he has been coming out with some gems, which of course I have mostly forgotten. Last night he cracked up the missus and me so I thought I would share and hopefully hear some of the other parents tales.

Last night we were all talking and Baxter ( 4 year old) was asking if he was around when we were little. I explained that he has only been around for the last 4 years. I then amended that by saying technically he has been around 5 years as he spent 10 months in mummys tummy.

He then said oh yeah, I remember playing games in mummys tummy. Mum then asked what games he was playing in there. He replied Man Vs Poo.

Posted: January 03, 2013, 07:47:26 am

Offline kookynic

• Cooking by the Book

• kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...
BAHAHA

Reply #1 Posted: January 03, 2013, 08:14:15 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
It's a fight that kooky lost.

Reply #2 Posted: January 03, 2013, 09:07:09 am

Offline BeNZene

• Forum Admin
  • BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...
Mother in Law:  How was your day?
Son (Age 4): Good
Mother in Law: What did you do?
Son: Well, the cat poo'd on my bed. And my dad said "That FUCKING cat"...

Reply #3 Posted: January 03, 2013, 09:30:51 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
My Mother :"I can't eat shellfish", she told my 4 yo Niece.
My Niece: "She looked at me and said, "No Granny, you can't eat shell fish - you have to take it out of the shell".
My Mother : "But", I said and was firmly interrupted by a shake of the head and a stern look.
My Niece "Then she sighed and said, "never mind, Granny, next time you get a shell fish I will take the fish out for you".

My mother is allergic to shellfish... but no amount of explaining this helped...

Reply #4 Posted: January 03, 2013, 10:18:19 am

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
On Christmas, when I was visting my brother and sister-in-law, my niece was playing with her barbies in a new dollhouse she was given. I grabbed a Spiderman plushie and started playing with her. I sat him on the roof and said "Spiderman's sitting on the roof", to which my niece replied, "Stop it Spiderman. You're not funny."

Reply #5 Posted: January 03, 2013, 01:10:20 pm

Offline kookynic

• Cooking by the Book

• kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...
When I was 4, I asked my mother how babies were made while in the car coming home from school.

Me: Mum, how are Babies made?
Mum: Well when a Man and a Woman love each other they get married. When they are in bed together .... "(Birds'n'Bees)"
Me: What if she wakes up while I'm doing it?

Reply #6 Posted: January 03, 2013, 01:30:59 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
I recall taking my nephews to see Ice Age 4 IIRC.

It was my youngest nephews first time at a movie theatre and as the movie starts the rest of the kids in the audience quieten down and then this little voice next to me pipes up "That's the biggest TV I've ever seen!" myself and the rest of the adults in the theatre dissolve into good-natured laughter.

Reply #7 Posted: January 03, 2013, 02:58:10 pm

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
Thought of another one.

Had to explain Santa to Baxter this year and decided, after some thought,  to go with the traditional. Did the whole Santa knows if you have been naughty or nice routine. He asked how he knows, so I told him he is watching all the boys and girls.

A couple of hours later he comes out of the toilet looking disturbed. I asked him what's wrong and he told me that Santa has been watching him pee.

Had to tell him then that it was mum and dad who told Santa if he was being a good boy. Was very tempted to tell him the whole thing was a load of bollocks, just like Jesus's birthday but after much deliberation decided to wait a few more years for that talk

Reply #8 Posted: January 03, 2013, 07:42:10 pm

Offline Thor

• Just settled in
  • Thor has no influence.
Quote from: SteddieEddie;1513393
...Stuff your kids say.....

[re- gaming]

" Move your arse dad, that mofo nearly killed me "

hes 6  

oh dear what can I do
:upset:

Reply #9 Posted: January 04, 2013, 08:09:54 pm
Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

howweslly

my five year old calls hotels "show and tells" and calls sushi "shooshie" My six year old says "hangaburger" for hamburger.

Reply #10 Posted: January 23, 2013, 08:24:47 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: howweslly;1515838
my five year old calls hotels "show and tells" and calls sushi "shooshie" My six year old says "hangaburger" for hamburger.

Hmmm
http://community.babycenter.com/post/a38110558/weird_things_your_kids_say_that_you_will_be_sad_when_it_stops.

theydontknowme
Posted 11/26/2012

hug
Report this

Reply #11 Posted: January 23, 2013, 09:02:28 pm
I am now banned from GetSome