Topic: Worst thing you'll watch for 2013

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
I thought I'd kick off your 'Worst thing I've watched/heard 2013' with this hit:

[/url]
Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 03:40:28 pm by winter

Posted: January 21, 2013, 03:30:46 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Liz Shaw is NZ's dirty shame.

AKA Hambeast.

Reply #1 Posted: January 21, 2013, 03:53:45 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
'I like just wrote it 5 minutes ago'

ABORT! ABORT! ABORT!

Reply #2 Posted: January 21, 2013, 03:57:57 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
She has quite possibly the worst Kiwi accent, ever.. in the history of kiwi accents.

Reply #3 Posted: January 21, 2013, 04:01:31 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
I may have to dig up her nudes.

Reply #4 Posted: January 21, 2013, 04:20:00 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Lias;1515485

Please don't, last time I saw them I ended up with an astigmatism in one eye.

Reply #5 Posted: January 21, 2013, 04:26:56 pm

Offline Spigalau

• Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.
I heard through the vine that winter tapped it.

Reply #6 Posted: January 21, 2013, 04:46:34 pm
49 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 6d 65 6d 62 65 72 20 77 68 65 6e 20 74 68 65 20 61 69 72 20 77 61 73 20 63 6c 65 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 73 65 78 20 77 61 73 20 64 69 72 74 79 2e

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Lias;1515485

Would that be from your personel Fap Stash?

Reply #7 Posted: January 21, 2013, 04:52:14 pm

Offline Baldesto

• Addicted
  • Baldesto barely matters.Baldesto barely matters.
wtf . shoot her , burn it with fire , cauterise it. my ears are bleeding ....

Reply #8 Posted: January 21, 2013, 05:40:05 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
What is a Liz Shaw?

I live under a rock, in a cave, on Mars.

Reply #9 Posted: January 21, 2013, 05:50:03 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
I think "total psycho attention whore" pretty much sums it up.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Liz_Shaw

Reply #10 Posted: January 21, 2013, 07:26:01 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Lisa Lewis without makeup?

Reply #11 Posted: January 21, 2013, 07:34:16 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Lias

• Administrator
Not even close..

I'd actually bang Lisa Lewis, as opposed to slicing my own cock off with a blunt rusty razorblade before sticking it in the hambeast. The nudes are on the ED page.. you'll see what I mean.

Reply #12 Posted: January 21, 2013, 08:21:50 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Indeed.

Reply #13 Posted: January 21, 2013, 08:25:16 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1515473
I thought I'd kick off your 'Worst thing I've watched/heard 2013' with this hit:

So....tempted....to....make....remix......

Reply #14 Posted: January 22, 2013, 12:08:24 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1515542
So....tempted....to....make....remix......

Please do.

Reply #15 Posted: January 22, 2013, 08:30:29 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1515557
Please do.

I asked YouTuber user TheAmazingNoodle to do a remix, but apparently he has worked with her at Craccum Magazine (that is the Canterbury Student Magazine if my memory serves me).

He says she is actually crazy.

Reply #16 Posted: January 22, 2013, 03:00:56 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1515611
I asked YouTuber user TheAmazingNoodle to do a remix, but apparently he has worked with her at Craccum Magazine (that is the Canterbury Student Magazine if my memory serves me).

He says she is actually crazy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfmYex5z1WM

That has Raped my musicians Ear.

How can you be THAT off tune.

and more to the point, why would you try a Celine Dion song (arguably one of the best female pop vocalists of all time)

Surely you would try something simple and use Autotune.....

Reply #17 Posted: January 22, 2013, 03:10:45 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Craccum is University of Auckland.

it's shit

but it's supposed to be. I would read it every week. And use it for toliet paper.

And not always in that order.

Reply #18 Posted: January 22, 2013, 03:16:21 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: The Demon Lord;1515612
Surely you would try something simple and use Autotune.....

Autotune requires either: the ability to hold a note, any note
An expert audio editor

I doubt she can do or has either

Reply #19 Posted: January 22, 2013, 03:53:58 pm