Topic: BF3 $12, Premium $36 on origin

Offline Matt

• Addicted
  • Matt has no influence.
http://store.origin.com/store/eaapac/en_NZ/cat/categoryID.62171000

If you have any mates who have been waiting let them know, on special for the next week and BF3 alone is a decent price

Posted: February 20, 2013, 04:31:00 pm
Quote from: Templar;966121
NOTICE: ICONZ Arena to close its doors.

Quote from: spongemaster001;966138
Oh well thats gay.
I worked so hard for my rep.

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Hopefully from this there will be a slight revival of players and a few less empty servers around.

Reply #1 Posted: February 20, 2013, 04:59:44 pm

Offline nevjmac

• Just settled in
  • nevjmac has no influence.
That's an awesome price, I know a few people who may be interested

Reply #2 Posted: February 20, 2013, 05:16:48 pm

Offline benlav

• Addicted
  • benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...
impeccable timing, trying to get my buddy back into bf3

Reply #3 Posted: February 20, 2013, 05:19:59 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Is Origin local pricing, or USD?

Reply #4 Posted: February 20, 2013, 05:36:51 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline benlav

• Addicted
  • benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...
NZD

Reply #5 Posted: February 20, 2013, 05:37:44 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
YAY!

More bads on the servers.

Reply #6 Posted: February 20, 2013, 08:52:49 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Obble

Quote from: Xenolightning;1518610
YAY!

More bads on the servers.

TO KEEP YOU COMPANY LOLRYTM8

Reply #7 Posted: February 20, 2013, 09:05:47 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1518611
TO KEEP YOU COMPANY LOLRYTM8
Absolutely, I hate losing all the time. This way at least I'll get some kills

Reply #8 Posted: February 21, 2013, 08:23:35 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline pablo d

• Just settled in
  • pablo d has no influence.
DLC costs 3x what the game costs. Welcome to the future.

Reply #9 Posted: February 21, 2013, 04:53:02 pm

Offline Matt

• Addicted
  • Matt has no influence.
Quote from: pablo d;1518663
DLC costs 3x what the game costs. Welcome to the future.

Because the DLC has value to players who already own the game..

But hey, $60 for ~20 new maps(in addition to the standard's 9?), a few weapons, game modes(or gimmicks) to extend the life of the game is fine with me. Certainly nothing new since BF2 SF/AF etc(cheaper actually)

I was against premium at first, then I drank the coolaid and played another 200 hours of it and realized it was pretty good value

Reply #10 Posted: February 21, 2013, 05:19:40 pm
Quote from: Templar;966121
NOTICE: ICONZ Arena to close its doors.

Quote from: spongemaster001;966138
Oh well thats gay.
I worked so hard for my rep.

Offline benlav

• Addicted
there are a lot of haters when it comes to expansion packs. I don't see why, you don't have to buy them, but you especially don't need to harp on about how you aren't buying them.

Reply #11 Posted: February 21, 2013, 06:42:03 pm

Offline O-L-W-A-G

• Addicted
  • O-L-W-A-G has no influence.
$40 for premium again..... very tempted but I know I won't play it

Reply #12 Posted: June 16, 2013, 06:39:33 pm

Offline pablo d

• Just settled in
  • pablo d has no influence.
Ok so Premium addon is $30 atm but I can't seem to buy it (just says payment authentication failed on a known good CC, tried origin client and origin website, same thing). is it region restricted or something?

Reply #13 Posted: June 18, 2013, 12:47:05 pm

Offline Lazza

• Devoted Member
  • Lazza has no influence.
Quote from: benlav;1518675
there are a lot of haters when it comes to expansion packs. I don't see why, you don't have to buy them, but you especially don't need to harp on about how you aren't buying them.

They split the community. Splitting the community is bad for the game. Also they increasingly include content that should have been in the original release. Final Fantasy IIIX or whatever you had to pay to DLC an ending for the game, lol.

Reply #14 Posted: June 18, 2013, 10:59:06 pm
Werner Erhard (Dressage Commentator) - "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother."

Goatfodda - "If you artillery another flag where I\'m at alone I\'ll come kill you myself."