Topic: Playstation 4

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
I dont want one.

They called it Playstation 4.

And they talk about ingenuity, thinking outside of the box and the experience and all these buzz words.

And they called it playstation 4.

That tells me one thing; this video is entirely bullshit and it'll be as crappy as every other playstation after about 3 months.

!

Posted: February 21, 2013, 05:57:02 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Be more butthurt, honestly.

Reply #1 Posted: February 21, 2013, 06:24:40 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1518671
Be more butthurt, honestly.

THEY CALLED IT PLAYSTATION FUCKING 4

I guess in 3 years time we'll have playstation 5

Reply #2 Posted: February 21, 2013, 08:23:14 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
rant cont'd

IMAGINE IF MICROSOFT CALLED WINDOWS 9!!!!

Reply #3 Posted: February 21, 2013, 08:29:07 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1518689
THEY CALLED IT PLAYSTATION FUCKING 4

I guess in 3 years time we'll have playstation 5

Five years time actually. The lifespan of consoles is traditionally five years. They've only managed to squeeze extra life out of the last generation consoles (xbox360 & PS3) by adding rubbish Motion Controls and declaring victory.

And it is still less powerful than a decent computer.

Reply #4 Posted: February 21, 2013, 08:32:33 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1518692
Five years time actually. The lifespan of consoles is traditionally five years. They've only managed to squeeze extra life out of the last generation consoles (xbox360 & PS3) by adding rubbish Motion Controls and declaring victory.

it's a 1.fuckall OCT CORE!?!?!? EIGHT FUCKING CORES!!?!?! 8 CORES DOING PISS ALL EACH!

no apparently it'll have awesome throughput, interesting, but still uninspired.

Reply #5 Posted: February 21, 2013, 08:42:46 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
All that said in that video after all that bullsit was that it will use the internet and have a share button.

Reply #6 Posted: February 22, 2013, 02:47:32 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Quote from: Bell;1518719
All that said in that video after all that bullsit was that it will use the internet and have a share button.

Did they ask you about PS4 bell?

Reply #7 Posted: February 22, 2013, 07:38:38 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
The controller looks more expensive (with flashing lights).

I don't want expensive controllers, look what happend with the Wii U.

I'll be interested to see the next xbox

Reply #8 Posted: February 22, 2013, 09:28:31 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1518692

rubbish Motion Controls ?

The Kinect is awesome. You just have no dance skills.

I got 5 stars on Soulja Boy.
Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 09:32:32 am by Spacemonkey

Reply #9 Posted: February 22, 2013, 09:30:23 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I want dat 1080p at 60fps.

Reply #10 Posted: February 22, 2013, 10:19:34 am

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
i had that many bloody emails over the last few days saying, HOLY SHIT BALLs PS4 is coming ! i found a nice short clip to explain this latest round of fanboyism

Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 03:15:38 pm by Kopfjaeger

Reply #11 Posted: February 22, 2013, 11:05:26 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1518739
The controller looks more expensive (with flashing lights).

I don't want expensive controllers, look what happend with the Wii U.

I'll be interested to see the next xbox

I am going to wait for the Playstation 5.

If man is still alive.
If woman can survive.

Reply #12 Posted: February 22, 2013, 01:37:01 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
Not sold on the PS4, but i'm definitely going to get one of the two consoles for shits and gigs. There's so much a console can do before it's up to the developers to just make a good game. Hopefully the xbox will be backwards compatible.

Looks like e3 this year is gonna be pretty interesting (finally)

Reply #13 Posted: February 22, 2013, 01:58:43 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: camy205;1518772
Looks like e3 this year is gonna be pretty interesting (finally)

WOOT MORE PRERENDERED VIDEOS FROM SQUARE ENIX SCORE!!!!!!
LAIR 2 & DAMNATION 2 OMGGGG!!!!!

Reply #14 Posted: February 22, 2013, 02:38:39 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Kopfjaeger;1518750
i had that many bloody emails over the last few days saying, HOLY SHIT BALLs PS4 is coming ! i found a nice short click to explain this latest round of fanboyism

http://youtu.be/0rJDn0jRnUQ

http://youtu.be/0rJDn0jRnUQ

I love that interpretation

Reply #15 Posted: February 22, 2013, 03:01:59 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Fun apparent fact about the new xbox

It will be like a steam account. You wont be able to sell any games once you have them. They will be registered to your account and that's that. Not sure if I'd be comfortable with that on a console lol.

Reply #16 Posted: February 28, 2013, 10:32:18 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Quote from: `Kayne;1519451

It will be like a steam account. You wont be able to sell any games once you have them. They will be registered to your account and that's that. Not sure if I'd be comfortable with that on a console lol.

PS4 too.

it was inevitable, makes sense from a business perspective, they had an interview with some head from EB games New Zealand, he said, haha, get this, he reckoned sony/microsoft would kill off the 2nd hand games market! hahahahahahahahahahha how the fuck did he get to the top of EB games? he must have been the guy who decided to have huge sales at eb game....every day

Reply #17 Posted: February 28, 2013, 11:21:19 pm

Quote from: `Kayne;1519451

It's already like that with the existing Xbox 360, games you buy and download to your console are tied to your account. This is a good thing, allows you to play those games on any console, just need to log in.

Sony have said that store bought games on disc can be run on any PS4. You still can sell them on. I'd imagine it would be the same with store bought games for the next xbox.

Reply #18 Posted: March 01, 2013, 08:03:19 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Spacemonkey;1519468
Sony have said that store bought games on disc can be run on any PS4. You still can sell them on. I'd imagine it would be the same with store bought games for the next xbox.

I was just going to say that Sony execs have come out and say physical pre-owned games will not be locked to individual consoles.

Reply #19 Posted: March 01, 2013, 08:34:47 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1519468
It's already like that with the existing Xbox 360, games you buy and download to your console are tied to your account. This is a good thing, allows you to play those games on any console, just need to log in.

Quote from: Retardobot;1519476
I was just going to say that Sony execs have come out and say physical pre-owned games will not be locked to individual consoles.

oh ok.

Reply #20 Posted: March 01, 2013, 12:10:21 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Nope, Physical copies of the new gen xbox will not be able to be resold, according to googles and websites.

Imo it stops people from wanting to try games. Who's going to trial a $100 game that they can't return / sell on?

Reply #21 Posted: March 01, 2013, 11:24:44 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
You can still try games via trials and demos and betas so I don't see that as being much of an issue.
Software isn't like other second hand goods because the quality of the product stays exactly the same no matter how many people sell on.
People don't realise that they never actually own a computer game, because a computer game is just a shitload of code which you don't have access to, you are really buying a licence to run that code.
So I see no reason why people think they have the right to on-sell, gamers really think they are an entitled bunch.
Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 11:55:14 pm by Bell

Reply #22 Posted: March 01, 2013, 11:51:56 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Bell;1519538
You can still try games via trials and demos and betas so I don't see that as being much of an issue.
Software isn't like other second hand goods because the quality of the product stays exactly the same no matter how many people sell on.
People don't realise that they never actually own a computer game, because a computer game is just a shitload of code which you don't have access to, you are really buying a licence to run that code.
So I see no reason why people think they have the right to on-sell, gamers really think they are an entitled bunch.

True.

So why don't developers and publishers release the game under a cheaper licensing scheme instead of hitting us with one $100+ payment and telling us the game doesn't belong to us?

Reply #23 Posted: March 02, 2013, 08:12:41 am

Quote from: `Kayne;1519537
Nope, Physical copies of the new gen xbox will not be able to be resold, according to googles and websites.

Imo it stops people from wanting to try games. Who's going to trial a $100 game that they can't return / sell on?

Are you confusing speculation and rumours with fact?

MS have not released any information yet at all about the next xbox at all.
Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 10:31:46 am by Spacemonkey

Reply #24 Posted: March 02, 2013, 09:30:09 am