Topic: Wednesday 13 8pm - Premium Players [END GAME]

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
C4 + flagspawn + hiding = LOL

Reply #25 Posted: March 15, 2013, 07:34:46 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: deadmeatwalking;1520743
ROFL you like that brah :P
Haha yea, was a good laugh. Turns out you couldn't walk straight up that hill, so I went on (what felt like) a 5 minute escapade just to get to you lol.

Reply #26 Posted: March 15, 2013, 07:53:27 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Xenolightning;1520763
Haha yea, was a good laugh. Turns out you couldn't walk straight up that hill, so I went on (what felt like) a 5 minute escapade just to get to you lol.

LOL i was kinda waiting for it ... well i knew it was coming sooner or later .. biggest laugh ever though :P ... what the hell ... oh deadmeat you taking photos again :P

Reply #27 Posted: March 15, 2013, 08:09:00 am