Topic: help :P

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
looking for some derelict buildings in auckland city ... anyone know of any ?

Posted: April 10, 2013, 04:13:51 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Come to Christchruch, is a fuckload of them!

Reply #1 Posted: April 10, 2013, 04:37:47 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Hobsonville Point has some small ones, around "bomb point" but you have to go during the day as its locked at night.

Reply #2 Posted: April 10, 2013, 05:23:05 pm

Offline bigROBOTbill

• Addicted
  • bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.
What are you plotting now then?

Reply #3 Posted: April 10, 2013, 05:42:29 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
A good location to refit as a superhero hideout.

Reply #4 Posted: April 10, 2013, 05:51:14 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Have you tried MC's house?

HO HO HO

Reply #5 Posted: April 11, 2013, 07:58:56 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Go to work zeno.

Reply #6 Posted: April 11, 2013, 08:04:44 am

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: bigROBOTbill;1523022
What are you plotting now then?

haha some old school model shoot

Hobsonville Point has some small ones, around "bomb point" but you have to go during the day as its locked at night.

might have to go have a recce thanks mate :) [/COLOR]

Reply #7 Posted: April 11, 2013, 08:06:31 am

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
Two snaps of them when I was down there. I think there are more, but would require a walk around to find them, I didn't have all that much time, so yeh.

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=4niryyt3.czk.jpg
help :P

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=tjicveht.tj2.jpg
help :P

Reply #8 Posted: April 11, 2013, 12:45:02 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
awesome bro thanks heaps .. prolly a lil too small for what i wanna do but thanks heaps for the pics A+++ <3

Reply #9 Posted: April 11, 2013, 03:29:05 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
There is this old building I see on the way down to Hamilton next to the expressway. Looks pretty run down, windows smashed etc.

Anyone know the one i'm talking about?

Reply #10 Posted: April 11, 2013, 05:14:25 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
Yeh, use to be a power station.

Reply #11 Posted: April 11, 2013, 05:55:21 pm

Offline Postal2

• I Posted!
  • Postal2 has no influence.
I know these are not in NZ but wow look what I stumbleupon
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/5dQhrG

Reply #12 Posted: May 23, 2013, 12:19:14 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
yeah i seen them before ... freakin cool as haha would love to shoot them :P well maybe some lol esp the abandoned ones in china i think it was

Reply #13 Posted: May 23, 2013, 08:49:14 pm

Offline drpearce

• Just settled in
  • drpearce has no influence.
Quote from: Postal2;1525725
I know these are not in NZ but wow look what I stumbleupon
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/5dQhrG

id love to have a wonder around a lot of those

Reply #14 Posted: May 24, 2013, 02:30:41 pm

Offline PrinceTuiTeka

• Just settled in
  • PrinceTuiTeka has no influence.
Love abandoned man-made stuff, especially if it is because of human error. There's just something about nature reclaiming our mistakes. Learned to SCUBA dive just to explore shipwrecks and on the top 5 places to visit for me: Pripyat. Way too much stalker has made this a bit holy land for me.

Reply #15 Posted: May 25, 2013, 03:35:00 pm