Topic: Minecraft Attack of the B Team Modpack server

Offline Lythieus

• I Posted!
  • Lythieus has no influence.
Hi Guys,

Are we able to get an attack of the B Team server up and running?

It's a hell of a lot of fun, a pack based on all the science-y mods.

Munter and I have started playing on my own server on my Media server, but its not really powerful enough to run that and the minecraft my daughter plays at the same time.

Can be found at http://www.technicpack.net/attack-of-the-bteam

Cheers

Lyth

Posted: March 09, 2014, 12:36:54 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Sure

What are the specs of your media server? (Ghz, ram)
So I know where to place it in our infrastructure :)

Reply #1 Posted: March 09, 2014, 12:50:05 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Lythieus

• I Posted!
Hi Craig,

My media server is an i5 750@3.6ghz, 4gb Ram.

I would put the mod pack at roughly half as intensive as a full on FTB server, as there are no quarries, no real laggy machines and no chunk loaders.
There are a couple of dimensions in a couple of the mods though.

Cheers

Reply #2 Posted: March 09, 2014, 01:37:46 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
hmm, Ok I'll try it on zombie.getsome.co.nz (203.167.236.169)

I'll see if I can get it set up this arvo

Reply #3 Posted: March 09, 2014, 01:49:19 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Lythieus

• I Posted!
Cheers Matie.

I should of said though that the media server was having issues, just because it was running out of ram, not because the server is taxing :)

Reply #4 Posted: March 09, 2014, 05:16:33 pm

Offline Lythieus

• I Posted!
Hi Craig,

Any update on this? Munter and I are pretty keen to go :)

Cheers

Reply #5 Posted: March 10, 2014, 03:34:25 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
Had a few issues with it.. all sorted now though

The address and port are on the server list:
http://www.getsome.co.nz/index.php?action=servers

Just a note that this server is running Grief Prevention:
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/grief-prevention/pages/player-experience-and-world-protection/

And as always, chat between all minecraft servers is interlinked yadda yadda yadda.. glhf :)

Reply #6 Posted: March 10, 2014, 06:22:33 pm