Topic: Machine Attacks [Discussion thread]

Offline Einsenhauer

• I Posted!
  • Einsenhauer has no influence.
Machine Attack ep10 is now out as full.

Next one probably be in March or April.

--

It comes in two parts, the demo that will eventually goes to the second part of its full release.

A lot of test and challenge.

So far, I like it.
Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 07:28:18 pm by Einsenhauer

Reply #25 Posted: November 20, 2014, 06:34:17 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
roger, will put this on very shortly

Reply #26 Posted: November 20, 2014, 07:56:07 pm

Offline Einsenhauer

• I Posted!
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINT... Or Spoilers!?

Spoiler :
In Episode 10b you'll be fighting JUST melee weapons. And is it eternal Halloween!? Or is it Hell? OH SHET! Monoculus and Headless Horsemann is there too!?

I'm trying to find the bugs so I can post them here so players who accurately are waiting for the walkthrough (Which I've been massively busy with work, school and stuff, and in-game project with animation, models and maps) or viewing this post can be aware of. I'm letting the map creators know too.

Otherwise, when I have time to join in Episode 10b I can help guide others. I just beaten it twice for bug errors. I found few, but not sure is it meant to be that way.

---

Little Reminder in Episode 10b

Sniper can use bow. I don't think it's a big deal anyways.
Players can use no-gun secondary weapons like sandwich, buff banner, milk, etc. No usable gun related allowed in Episode 10b.
Bumper cars is playable. Just for the fun of it? I don't know the purpose of it. It's beside the upgrade station.
You will start out no cash. You'll have to farm, like literally 5 minutes or something.

Walkthrough will be up soon. I promise. Just... a little more away from stuff. XD
Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 08:17:22 pm by Einsenhauer

Reply #27 Posted: November 20, 2014, 07:59:32 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Uploaded ep10
Updated ep8
Updated ep7

Reply #28 Posted: November 20, 2014, 08:36:32 pm

Offline Einsenhauer

• I Posted!
Updated Episode 8 is experiencing glitch to continue onward episode 9. I just tried it on my server and will not trigger any event to advance next map.

Unless someone reports map is currently advancing to episode 9, assistant !KcuS uoY has reported the bug. Not sure how long until next update response. Will keep in post.

Reply #29 Posted: November 21, 2014, 10:19:07 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
thanks, message me on steam when you know anything.

Reply #30 Posted: November 21, 2014, 05:35:02 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
reverted ep8 back to its previous version

Reply #31 Posted: November 22, 2014, 01:22:51 pm

Offline Einsenhauer

• I Posted!
Ep8 has been updated:
21 Nov 2014 - Fixed Ep8 Updated v3
- Fixed player can't trigger to finish ep8 and continue to ep9

Reply #32 Posted: November 26, 2014, 11:14:03 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator

Reply #33 Posted: November 26, 2014, 11:28:23 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
Episode 8 and 10 have been updated. Slightly behind but I did this in case there was another bug.

Have also sent a message to the creator to try and fix the issue with elevator on ep5.

Reply #34 Posted: December 14, 2014, 11:49:46 am

Offline Einsenhauer

• I Posted!
I don't know was it you posted in Ep11 about the pro-upgrades... you need to put the mvm_upgrades_lv1, 2 and 3 into the download list. Ironic thing is though, is that this is suppose to be in the script.

I don't know if the newer version mvm_ep11_2 does any differences but that's the only reason what the reason why players can't go upgrade.
Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 04:21:28 pm by Einsenhauer

Reply #35 Posted: January 04, 2015, 04:18:52 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
everything was in fastdl, and where it should of been.

I posted because it had to be done. There should really be no messing with the upgrade boxes.

oh and i discussed this issue with kcus

Reply #36 Posted: January 04, 2015, 05:15:22 pm

Offline Einsenhauer

• I Posted!
That's fine, whatever is adjusted to your taste is understandable.

The leveling upgrades are far too impossible to collect credits. They are 15k credit each or more so I'm sure it's impossible to achieve.

Reply #37 Posted: January 06, 2015, 03:05:16 pm

Offline Rioxnation

• I Posted!
  • Rioxnation has no influence.
I love this series, I live this series!  Kudos to the creative author who has given time to breath life into this story.  Although there is some mistakes here and there, it's completely understandable knowing that the author is not well-rounded with English, his or her effort to make this an interact able masterpiece to be played with others has undoubtedly hooked me to stay and play and meet new people every time!

Reply #38 Posted: February 16, 2015, 04:57:47 pm
My feathery bretheren, grab your Archimedes!

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
Episode 12 demo is out, but i will be waiting until the final full version is released, before putting onto the servers.

its full of bugs. due out within a month.

http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/184731

Reply #39 Posted: February 18, 2015, 09:39:48 pm

Offline Rioxnation

• I Posted!
  • Rioxnation has no influence.
Episode 12 demo is out, but i will be waiting until the final full version is released, before putting onto the servers.

its full of bugs. due out within a month.

http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/184731

Awesome! thanks :D
Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 09:01:04 am by Rioxnation

Reply #40 Posted: February 21, 2015, 08:59:28 am
My feathery bretheren, grab your Archimedes!

Offline Player 2 .

• I Posted!
  • Player 2 . has no influence.
Greetings, I enjoy the servers and the maps but I was wondering where the server rules were. I wanted to read up on them.

Reply #41 Posted: March 07, 2015, 09:39:30 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
the forum you just posted in, has a thread called GetSome TF2 Server Rules

Reply #42 Posted: March 07, 2015, 11:42:14 am

Offline Player 2 .

• I Posted!
  • Player 2 . has no influence.
the forum you just posted in, has a thread called GetSome TF2 Server Rules

Heh, I'm new to forums and stuff. Didn't know that.
Read up on them thanks.

Reply #43 Posted: March 08, 2015, 10:08:28 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
Episode 12, is in 3 parts!

here are some notes that were included in the new episode:

Important

You need to go steam page> library > team fortress 2(right-click)
Properties > set launcher options
Then type this word +r_hunkalloclightmaps 0 To avoid crashing for ep12b2

Reply #44 Posted: March 25, 2015, 12:39:20 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
Episode 12 has been updated.

Delete the old ep12 maps.

Reply #45 Posted: March 29, 2015, 09:56:19 pm

Offline p0008874

• I Posted!
  • p0008874 has no influence.
the other ep12 update

Fixed sky issue on ep12b3
Fixed racing didn't active for spell mode
Fixed bots could run away from their position

Reply #46 Posted: March 30, 2015, 11:30:01 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
updated ep12 for the 5th time :/

Reply #47 Posted: April 02, 2015, 08:05:29 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
episode 13 out today, will be on the servers around 8pm tonight

Reply #48 Posted: April 09, 2015, 02:01:02 pm

Offline p0008874

• I Posted!
  • p0008874 has no influence.
ep12 is update

Fixed ep12b3 map can't be change to ep13
Nerf ep12b3 for the part of bridge and tree

Reply #49 Posted: April 11, 2015, 03:56:31 am