Topic: How to become a registered Minecraft player

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
To help prevent grief on our minecraft servers, some activities are restricted to Registered Minecraft Players
In order to do this, you need to be a member of the Get Some community (Registered on the forums) and logged in.

Select your name from the cog menu to open your profile

Click the change button in the 'Minecraft Username' section

Enter your minecraft username, or e-mail, and password
(Any Minecraft account created after 2012, or one that has been migrated from the old account format, logs in with its email address. A very old Minecraft account may still log in with its username. Use the same one as you would when launching minecraft)

Once you click verify, if your Minecraft username and password are correct, you will instantly become a Registered Minecraft Player.

If for some reason you purchase a new minecraft account, you can also use this process to change the minecraft account attached to your profile (note: this will erase all the permissions for your old account)

Posted: March 02, 2015, 09:56:34 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
great work lads :D

Reply #1 Posted: March 02, 2015, 11:22:25 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Might I suggest if we're not publicly linking their minecraft ID, something on the public profile indicates that they are a "Registered Minecraft users" or something like that?

Reply #2 Posted: March 03, 2015, 05:03:24 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
I only use the Vanilla server, however am I able to have the same permissions as I had previously? I have been playing a fair bit with some friends recently, good fun vanilla MC.

Reply #3 Posted: March 07, 2015, 04:13:54 am