Topic: Manual Update?

Offline Ranimal

• I Posted!
  • Ranimal has no influence.
Heya Gutty,
                     Any chance we could get a manual update of server and mods again please? a few of us have not been able to see or join server since the ark advance 8.2 mod updated the other day!?

Cheers Mate!

Posted: April 03, 2016, 09:09:54 am

Offline S][N

• Just settled in
  • S][N has no influence.
Yes please, we're all unable to login (mod mismatch) except for Von.  He is once again the only person able to connect since the mod updated as he doesn't let the automatic game updates run (he updates manually and only when they are mandatory).

v238.1 just released too (major update 700mb - 3 new dino's and a server startup crash fix)

Looks like the server didn't quite catch the update today as its still running version 237.4
Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 10:25:45 am by S][N

Reply #1 Posted: April 03, 2016, 10:08:56 am

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
  • VonRippedoften has no influence.
Its a pain in the ass to have to do but the moment I log onto steam I will put any Ark updates on pause and try join the server. The only time I un-pause the update and let it run is when I can't join or see the Getsome server

Reply #2 Posted: April 03, 2016, 11:35:47 am

Offline S][N

• Just settled in
  • S][N has no influence.
Its a pain in the ass to have to do but the moment I log onto steam I will put any Ark updates on pause and try join the server. The only time I un-pause the update and let it run is when I can't join or see the Getsome server

I had mine setup to stop the updates also but in the mornings when the Mrs gets on to play she lets it update to get onto her servers >_< fml lol...

Reply #3 Posted: April 03, 2016, 11:38:29 am

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
Damn!!! Sounds like a sweet deal.. Not

Reply #4 Posted: April 03, 2016, 11:40:56 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
on it now

just in off a fresh format and new hard drives

Reply #5 Posted: April 03, 2016, 11:55:13 am

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
Those SSD's you were talking about installed now? Bet your OS runs like a boss now mate :-)

Reply #6 Posted: April 03, 2016, 12:22:47 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
yeah mate pretty quick alright

Reply #7 Posted: April 03, 2016, 12:24:50 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
server is coming back up now, let me know via steam if it didnt work

Reply #8 Posted: April 03, 2016, 12:41:47 pm

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
Says server is offline on Arkservers.net

Reply #9 Posted: April 03, 2016, 01:30:21 pm

Offline S][N

• Just settled in
  • S][N has no influence.
Says server is offline on Arkservers.net

Gutty still workin on the problem mate,  the server restarted and mods updated but I don't think the server updated to the latest game version as it was still showing 237.4 when I last checked it on arkservers and was still inaccessible from the in-game server browser.  Give it another 20min then I'll check again.

Sweet though it will give me some time to shoot down the road to pickup some gaming "supplies" lol

Reply #10 Posted: April 03, 2016, 01:38:49 pm

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
All up and running thanks mate.

Just out of curiosity i noticed something new in the loading procedure.

The last thing to load was (World End) I know this has been introduced as an optional feature with the new patch.

Has world end been applied to getsome server?

Reply #11 Posted: April 03, 2016, 01:54:04 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
all mods and the general update of the server are as per usual. if there are new settings they will be default.

Reply #12 Posted: April 03, 2016, 02:09:06 pm