Topic: Thanks guys

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
  • VonRippedoften has no influence.
Right on top of the update this time and appreciate it. Haven't seen you chaps on much lately hows things for you all? ;-)

Posted: April 21, 2016, 08:12:31 pm

Offline S][N

• Just settled in
  • S][N has no influence.
Right on top of the update this time and appreciate it. Haven't seen you chaps on much lately hows things for you all? ;-)

I haven't been able to get back in since the 6pm restart.  Seems my client updated itself again and server needs to update to v239.0 looking forward to the update flying manta rays  8)

Reply #1 Posted: April 21, 2016, 09:12:48 pm

Offline Dumpy

• Dumpy has no influence.
Hey Von.  I will be on this weekend, Got to spend more time on the GS server. 

Reply #2 Posted: April 22, 2016, 08:52:10 pm

Offline Dumpy

• Dumpy has no influence.

I haven't been able to get back in since the 6pm restart.  Seems my client updated itself again and server needs to update to v239.0 looking forward to the update flying manta rays  8)
Do they fly??

Reply #3 Posted: April 22, 2016, 08:52:54 pm

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
Apparently they can jump out of the water certain distances. Bags not the first to try drop one onto dry land lol. Got d/c'd while flying my quetz past bedrocks base towards the mountain and havent been able to get back on since. Able to try join but d/c's soon as i get to the world end bar part of the load process. Ill try join again tomorrow. Bye Bye quetz... Sigh... lol

Reply #4 Posted: April 22, 2016, 10:33:37 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
I will run a manual update in the morning

Reply #5 Posted: April 23, 2016, 01:48:34 am

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
Thanks mate. Ill just wait for the manual update. Thought it might have been my internet connection being a dick but still cant get on today. I can see and join the server fine but i get auto dc right at the end of the load process every time just after it loads the world end bar at the bottom of screen. Ive been able to join other servers successfully as a test.

Reply #6 Posted: April 23, 2016, 11:19:22 am

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
Hi Gutty have you run the manual update yet? I still cant get on. Apparently im the only one who has allowed the 239.2 update to run on my system. pretty sure everyone who can get on is still running 239.0

Reply #7 Posted: April 23, 2016, 02:27:04 pm

Offline S][N

• Just settled in
  • S][N has no influence.
Hi Gutty have you run the manual update yet? I still cant get on. Apparently im the only one who has allowed the 239.2 update to run on my system. pretty sure everyone who can get on is still running 239.0

I can get on the server just fine today but your right im still using the previous update 239.0 (have yet to update to the latest version).

Seems to also be an issue with not being able to place any of the modded structures.

Do they fly??

They don't "fly" per se lol but they do breach the water surface and hover briefly according to the spotlight video anyway.  In any case I am going to try and find one today and do some testing.

Reply #8 Posted: April 23, 2016, 02:51:22 pm

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
Manual update fixed the issue :-) Thanks for the great support as always guys. Looking forward to catching up online sometime soon

Reply #9 Posted: April 23, 2016, 07:30:42 pm