Topic: Getsome Rules Spray

Offline Redatopia

• I Posted!
  • Redatopia has no influence.
I got bored at 2 AM and i made a GETSOME TF2 RULE SPRAY. If you want the rules everywhere this is for you :) its free to use but not to be altered. Thanks Red

<<[{LINK https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B266gq_7CyPXWjFKZkcyNHU3WEU LINK}]>>

Posted: November 12, 2016, 07:39:39 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
I like it, but would rather the getsome website be at the bottom and not a message to say google it

Reply #1 Posted: November 12, 2016, 09:36:35 pm

Offline Redatopia

• I Posted!
  • Redatopia has no influence.
I like it, but would rather the getsome website be at the bottom and not a message to say google it
i got kicked twice buy admins in the IRC for having a spray with a link, so i didnt include it

Reply #2 Posted: December 17, 2016, 07:41:37 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
If it's totally related to getsome then its allowed.

Reply #3 Posted: December 18, 2016, 01:07:32 am

Offline David

• I Posted!
  • David has no influence.

+1 from your friend, David!
How long did it take to create?

Reply #4 Posted: February 23, 2017, 04:33:04 pm
~David, your friendly neighborhood human~
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.