Topic: Vodaphone - Is there some here that works there?

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I have a question.

I'm currently on the On Account - $69 Plan (24 mth contract, about half way through).

Is it possible to change to the Red+ Essentials - $69 Plan? While keeping the same contract term?

The Red+ Essentials is stated as 1 month open term, however I'm happy to keep to my existing term.

Why do I want to change?
The On Account - $69 Plan only has 1.25GB data, where as Red+ Essentials has 4.5GB.

Posted: April 08, 2015, 10:16:52 am

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
I have a question.

I'm currently on the On Account - $69 Plan (24 mth contract, about half way through).

Is it possible to change to the Red+ Essentials - $69 Plan? While keeping the same contract term?

The Red+ Essentials is stated as 1 month open term, however I'm happy to keep to my existing term.

Why do I want to change?
The On Account - $69 Plan only has 1.25GB data, where as Red+ Essentials has 4.5GB.

I'm in exactly this situation, let me know if you get a good outcome!

Reply #1 Posted: April 09, 2015, 11:28:05 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
GLHF....

similar issues with Spark on a $99 plan thats been deprecated and the equivalent is 129 and free spotify...  also have a $90 dollar plan but its a tier change and they want to bill me $250 to drop a tier..

FFS

Reply #2 Posted: April 09, 2015, 11:32:45 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I have a question.

Why do I want to change?

They said no.

I'm disappointed.

Instead, they said I could switch to the Red+ Essentials - $99.

Red+ Essentials - $69. - 1 month Term
Red+ Essentials - $99. - 24 month Term

Plan features are the same.

So they charge you $30 extra for agreeing to a 24 month term? How is that fair?

I might be changing to 2degrees when my contract is up.

Reply #3 Posted: April 09, 2015, 11:57:07 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
I have a question.

Why do I want to change?

They said no.

I'm disappointed.

Instead, they said I could switch to the Red+ Essentials - $99.

Red+ Essentials - $69. - 1 month Term
Red+ Essentials - $99. - 24 month Term

Plan features are the same.

So they charge you $30 extra for agreeing to a 24 month term? How is that fair?

I might be changing to 2degrees when my contract is up.

Alot of Providers do this now they charge more for the 24 month contracts due to subsidized initial hardware...

Reply #4 Posted: April 09, 2015, 12:00:22 pm

Alot of Providers do this now they charge more for the 24 month contracts due to subsidized initial hardware...

I guess that's the idea.

But it's not really a subsidy if they are just charging you for the phone anyway.

It would be nice if the subsidy was just a reward for agreeing to stick with them for 2 years.

Reply #5 Posted: April 09, 2015, 12:04:22 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Monkey is right. They don't subsidise anything. The cost of the handset is just deferred over the monthly plan payments.

Reply #6 Posted: April 09, 2015, 12:13:04 pm