Topic: The Walking Dead

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Oh snap.

Reply #50 Posted: October 17, 2011, 10:39:06 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
Ep was not to bad.Unfortunately the acting hasn't improved.That old man in the floppy hat annoys the shit out of me.

Reply #51 Posted: October 18, 2011, 07:31:52 am

Offline BushySB

• Devoted Member
  • BushySB has no influence.
Gdam way to much emotion and doing stupid shit that episode!!

Reply #52 Posted: October 18, 2011, 11:38:52 pm

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
  • LeadCollector has no influence.
Well I think you are being too critical :p I enjoyed it, left me hanging for next Sunday

Reply #53 Posted: October 19, 2011, 09:21:11 am

Quote from: Spork;1411842
Your face won\'t make top four!

Offline Cowwie

• Just settled in
  • Cowwie has no influence.
Quote from: BushySB;1437134
Gdam way to much emotion and doing stupid $#@! that episode!!

^same i hate it, i like the series but the spazy emo parts and overly irrational behavior is over done, that weak style of story telling just irks the hell out of me.

Reply #54 Posted: October 19, 2011, 09:39:17 am

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
Needs more stand and deliver

Reply #55 Posted: October 19, 2011, 04:06:54 pm

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
What grids my gears is that twhen the CDC was blowen up at the end of last season, there was a shit load of dead soldiers there call carrying automatic weapons such as M4's etc WTF did they not do a quick scavange? There were humvees there also, they would have military radio etc. sheesh! this made for telly is hard to go with sometimes!
Also, they need to construct lobo's WWZ style, quiet and effective.
On another note, if your into podcasts download "we're alive" its epic. They do all the shit you think that you would probably do in a zombie apocolypse.

Reply #56 Posted: November 03, 2011, 12:45:20 pm

Offline BushySB

• Devoted Member
A podcast of a zombie Apocalypse?

Reply #57 Posted: November 04, 2011, 01:22:11 pm

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
Quote from: BushySB;1445238
A podcast of a zombie Apocalypse?

yeah, like an audio book. Its pretty good, pretty intense in places. I used to listen to it when I was out running on winter nights through this native bush area near my house, used to freak me out haha!

Anyways how about that Ep3?
You wanted a bit of stand and deliver......
Spoiler :
how about Shane! He mentioned that he wanted to get out and be alone but god dam, I never saw that coming. He is certainly playing for team Shane now. Poor Otis, he looked like a good guy. :(

Reply #58 Posted: November 04, 2011, 04:08:42 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
This show is getting more and more 'Lost' with zombies with each episode.

I'm also sicccccccccccccck and tired of them stripping GOOD vehicles for parts for their SHIT breaking down camper-van and old as shit panel wagon.. not to mention disregarding military weapons, humvees etc in season 1

Fuck.

Reply #59 Posted: November 04, 2011, 04:11:11 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
They may be avoiding hummers as they consume a lot of fuel, and fuel may be hard to come by, but in saying that the campervan probably uses a lot of fuel too. The eps progress really slowly, not much happens in each one, which makes it a little tedious to watch. Ah well, it has to get better eventually.

Reply #60 Posted: November 04, 2011, 04:13:58 pm

Offline BushySB

• Devoted Member
yep hard to stomach. Will watch the last couple of epis tonight after BF3

Hmm will have to get that podcast, you got a link?

Reply #61 Posted: November 04, 2011, 04:14:39 pm

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
http://www.zombiepodcast.com/The_Zombie_Podcast/Main.html is the main website, just type we're alive into itunes, you will find it easy as. The first ep is a bit cheesey, then you get used to the style and its all good. I can't remember how long the series is, but there is about 70 episodes each between 20-40 mins long so it takes a while to get through. Great on a trip from invers to Chch!

Reply #62 Posted: November 04, 2011, 04:48:45 pm

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
so anyway, who is up to ep 5 yet? thoughts?
Spoiler :
I just knew that that old guy would have a zombie stash somewhere, seeing as how he doesn't like shooting things.

Reply #63 Posted: November 16, 2011, 12:16:36 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Just watched it.
Spoiler :
Whats the point in keeping them though!!?? I guess its the hook to keep you watching, and the reason will become apparent mid season 3.

Reply #64 Posted: November 16, 2011, 01:16:23 pm

Offline BushySB

• Devoted Member
Gdam ive been lazy and havent seen any episodes apart from the first. May have to watch a few instead of BF tonight

Reply #65 Posted: November 16, 2011, 06:52:20 pm

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
Yeah EP 5 I sort of saw coming with the ####.... we got tipped of to the #### in EP2 or 3 when the Sherrif asked if they could use it for shelter.

On another note is the little girl dead or alive?

Reply #66 Posted: November 16, 2011, 09:24:53 pm

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
I think alive, they have dragged it on too long to just find a corpse, (walking or otherwise).

Reply #67 Posted: November 17, 2011, 12:49:01 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
Quote from: frankytanky;1449205
I think alive, they have dragged it on too long to just find a corpse, (walking or otherwise).

Ep 7- Whoa. Just got good again.

Reply #68 Posted: November 28, 2011, 08:01:04 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
Quote from: frankytanky;1449205

Ep 7- Whoa. Just got good again.

Reply #69 Posted: November 28, 2011, 08:01:25 pm

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
Shame that's it now until FEB 2012!!! WHAAAAATTT?

Reply #70 Posted: November 28, 2011, 09:14:19 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Like TWO MONTHS AWAY HOLY SHIT

Reply #71 Posted: November 28, 2011, 09:15:01 pm

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
Nice wee twist, good to see some intense action cos it has been a bit dry for a while.

Reply #72 Posted: November 29, 2011, 09:11:58 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
So is the show on "break" until feb 2012 now? It's really annoying how they are dragging this shit out.

Reply #73 Posted: December 01, 2011, 12:42:37 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
Break is over .

Reply #74 Posted: February 13, 2012, 08:59:28 pm