Topic: 3 more star wars films planned

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Get Joss Whedon is direct the films.

That would make me a very happy.

Reply #25 Posted: November 01, 2012, 04:33:55 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Firefly ending finally made with a starwars budget and title ....   UMM FUCK YEAH get JOSS to direct it.

Reply #26 Posted: November 01, 2012, 07:28:29 am

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
  • LeadCollector has no influence.
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1507170

She's still hotter than your mum....

That is not a particularly hard thing to do, Fuck me yoda is hotter than my mum!

Reply #27 Posted: November 01, 2012, 08:43:29 am

Quote from: Spork;1411842
Your face won\'t make top four!

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...

Reply #28 Posted: November 01, 2012, 11:57:48 am

Offline Sobek

• I Posted!
  • Sobek has no influence.
I'm excited. When I was a kid and heard that Star Wars was supposed to be 9 movies, I was so disappointed that Lucas had stopped early. Then when the news came about Episode I, I was anticipating The Phantom Menace with as much excitement as the new millenium. Now we'll get to see the rest of one of the most popular movies ever made. Sure, Disney has only made the occasional decent movie since the 90s, but I'll still watch all 3 of these.

Reply #29 Posted: November 06, 2012, 12:52:01 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Maybe they'll finally update the star wars ride.

Reply #30 Posted: November 06, 2012, 01:55:39 am

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1507785
Maybe they'll finally update the star wars ride.

is that shit still original ?  surely they have updated it by now ?  actually didn't mind waiting in line for that ride

Reply #31 Posted: November 06, 2012, 07:13:47 pm

Quote from: Kopfjaeger;1507909
is that shit still original ?  surely they have updated it by now ?  actually didn't mind waiting in line for that ride

I went on it in Paris, it was the same ride as the time I went in LA, when I was 12.

Reply #32 Posted: November 06, 2012, 07:27:18 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1507112
But i'm all for 3 more star wars films. But I do wonder where they will go with them, can't really reuse any of the charaters (If they are set after 4,5,6).

I really hope that it's Timothy Zahn's Thrawn trilogy.

Reply #33 Posted: November 06, 2012, 09:03:35 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline PrinceTuiTeka

• Just settled in
  • PrinceTuiTeka has no influence.
^^ +1 to that. Empire trilogy about Thrawn IIRC. Best trilogy of star wars books.

Reply #34 Posted: November 06, 2012, 10:02:29 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
+ 20!

Reply #35 Posted: November 06, 2012, 11:04:29 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
New Star Wars Disney Characters?

Reply #36 Posted: November 07, 2012, 06:17:03 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Jar Jar Abrams will be directing.
Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 03:12:24 pm by Spacemonkey

Reply #37 Posted: January 25, 2013, 02:57:42 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1516022
J.J. Abrams will be directing.

That has Piqued my interest

Reply #38 Posted: January 25, 2013, 03:02:32 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I like me some JJ, in fact, he's one of my favourite directors but he has been flat out lately.

Hopefully he gets a good run up at this and doesn't come in half-baked.

Reply #39 Posted: January 25, 2013, 03:06:00 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!

Reply #40 Posted: February 07, 2013, 08:10:37 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1517101
getting nervous.... http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/film/8269533/Disney-mines-the-force-for-flicks

Even more star wars movies, that's good right?

Reply #41 Posted: February 07, 2013, 08:21:21 am

Rumors say the movie may be about the ealier days of Han Solo, which would be awesome if true.

http://www.newsarama.com/film/young-han-solo-boba-fett-films-coming.html

Reply #42 Posted: February 07, 2013, 09:11:09 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1517109
Rumors say the movie may be about the ealier days of Han Solo, which would be awesome if true.

http://www.newsarama.com/film/young-han-solo-boba-fett-films-coming.html

I sense a great disturbance in the force...

Reply #43 Posted: February 07, 2013, 09:41:19 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 10:15:35 am by Tiwaking!

Reply #44 Posted: February 07, 2013, 10:13:11 am

Ah, the Ewok movies, the often looked over Star Wars movies.

More Ewoks die in those movies then in Return of the Jedi.

And for some reason Endor has llamas and horses.
Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 10:51:23 am by Spacemonkey

Reply #45 Posted: February 07, 2013, 10:38:18 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Cant wait for the Disney Remakes of these!!

Your fact for today:
Chicago-based FASA Corporation's original, 1984 BattleTech game focuses on enormous robotic, semi-humanoid battle machines called BattleDroids.The name of the game was changed to BattleTech in the second edition because George Lucas and Lucasfilm claimed the rights to the term "droid"; the machines themselves were renamed BattleMechs from the second edition onwards.

Reply #46 Posted: February 07, 2013, 11:31:41 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
You've been on the forums long enough to realize that hotlinking is for newbs.

Reply #47 Posted: February 07, 2013, 11:39:26 am

Quote from: Retardobot;1517124
You've been on the forums long enough to realize that hotlinking is for newbs.

I always hotlink, can't be botherd reploading images.

If it doesn't work for other people, screw em. I only exist to make myself happy.

Reply #48 Posted: February 07, 2013, 12:09:08 pm

Offline Black Heart

• Addicted
  • Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.

...JJ Abrams

Reply #49 Posted: February 07, 2013, 02:02:21 pm