Topic: DayZ Breaking point

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
But why can't we have both? :(

Reply #25 Posted: March 31, 2013, 12:41:31 pm

Offline PrinceTuiTeka

• Just settled in
  • PrinceTuiTeka has no influence.
Easter Beans?

Reply #26 Posted: March 31, 2013, 01:14:25 pm

Obble

I kille ahanax :(

And again, he shouldnt shoot at me :(
Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 02:27:37 pm by Obble

Reply #27 Posted: March 31, 2013, 02:18:39 pm

Offline kookynic

• Cooking by the Book

• kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...
Fuck it, driving back to welly now so I can get in on this. You guys in teamspeak?

Reply #28 Posted: March 31, 2013, 02:35:22 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
I'm just on the GetSome public dayz TS bit. Was having a lot of fun before, so many gun fights in Elektro, I was just zooming around with my winchester shooting up some pricks, it was night time. Then the server got reset and I was standing in the middle of a field and it was day time.

Dead Spork.

Reply #29 Posted: March 31, 2013, 02:41:18 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Will be soon/tonight.

Reply #30 Posted: March 31, 2013, 02:56:39 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
This game gets a bit boring just by yourself, you nubs need to hurry up and get on it.

Reply #31 Posted: March 31, 2013, 03:56:48 pm

Offline Dr. Acula

• Just settled in
  • Dr. Acula barely matters.Dr. Acula barely matters.
Quote from: Spork;1522240
This game gets a bit boring just by yourself, you nubs need to hurry up and get on it.

Would if I could get breakingpoint working :( Guess I'll just have to stick with Vanilla...

Reply #32 Posted: March 31, 2013, 04:33:50 pm
Dr. λculał

i5 3570K @ 4.5Ghz | Corsair H100i Push/Pull | Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3 | 8GB Patriot Viper Xtreme @ 2000MHz | 2x ASUS DirectCU II 7970 3GB @ 1000/1400 | 2x Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 240GB Raid0 | 2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB | Corsair AX1200W Gold | Raidmax Platinum

Offline NZFez

• Just settled in
  • NZFez has no influence.
Quote from: Dr. Acula;1522243
Would if I could get breakingpoint working :( Guess I'll just have to stick with Vanilla...

Let me know when you are on, and I'll jump on ts with you and try and fix it.

Reply #33 Posted: April 01, 2013, 08:53:07 am

Offline PrinceTuiTeka

• Just settled in
  • PrinceTuiTeka has no influence.
Im getting frequent kicks from the server. Maybe every second time I pull the trigger the game just stops. Anyone else experiencing that or know what the issue could be? Missed out on some nice loot last night. Lined up a zombie who was guarding it, fired the shot and boom, desktop. On another part, shot five or six Zeds without a problem.

Reply #34 Posted: April 01, 2013, 09:03:21 am

Offline AhanaX

• Devoted Member
  • AhanaX has no influence.
Quote from: Obble;1522232
I kille ahanax :(

And again, he shouldnt shoot at me :(

i wasnt shooting you i was shooting the zombies on the road :(

Reply #35 Posted: April 01, 2013, 09:59:33 am

Obble

This is super awesome fun, my favorite part is waiting 10mins on the loading screen, and spawning in debug, so fun omg.

Reply #36 Posted: April 01, 2013, 04:03:51 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
My favourite part is trying to get up north, opening a door in Mogilevka and a zombuddy runs up behind me, hits me once, i fall through door breaking both my legs, by the time i regain consciousness, kill the zombie and bandage myself I have no health helft.

Kooky was going to pick me up but then the server restarted and hehas gone AFK, so I stumble up to Guglovo passing out every 100 metres and hardly being able to see anything.

I make it to the guglovo entrance sign, pass out one final time and now I have woken up but can not move, my head is just bobbing and then  I pass out again.

Reply #37 Posted: April 01, 2013, 08:32:19 pm

Obble

Or invincible zombies, fuck yeah.

Reply #38 Posted: April 01, 2013, 09:16:38 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Holy crap. You all still play this? :P

Has it held its value all this time?

Mebe I should get back into this, Applications for rejoining the wolf pack still open? :P

Reply #39 Posted: April 01, 2013, 10:46:41 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline kookynic

• Cooking by the Book

• kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...
Quote from: Spork;1522282
My favourite part is trying to get up north, opening a door in Mogilevka and a zombuddy runs up behind me, hits me once, i fall through door breaking both my legs, by the time i regain consciousness, kill the zombie and bandage myself I have no health helft.

Kooky was going to pick me up but then the server restarted and hehas gone AFK, so I stumble up to Guglovo passing out every 100 metres and hardly being able to see anything.

I make it to the guglovo entrance sign, pass out one final time and now I have woken up but can not move, my head is just bobbing and then  I pass out again.

Sorry about that, a Female entered my domain.

Reply #40 Posted: April 01, 2013, 10:51:03 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: `Kayne;1522286

Mebe I should get back into this, Applications for rejoining the wolf pack still open? :P

You never left bru

Reply #41 Posted: April 02, 2013, 03:03:45 am

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Emrico1;1522289
You never left bru

Boom, Pack-love, the best kind.

You all playing vanilla, "Breaking point", or some other server? Downloaded Arma 2 last night.

Reply #42 Posted: April 02, 2013, 06:18:43 pm

Obble

Quote from: `Kayne;1522286

Did you even read op?

Free bullet coming to your face.

Reply #43 Posted: April 02, 2013, 06:28:22 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
I never read any of these DayZ threads, I just scroll through till I see your cute name.

It's how I spend my afternoons.

Edit: Okay I read it all this time ;)

Double edit: Obble Did I accidently kill you... twice? When we were all playing Vanilla?
Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 06:54:48 pm by `Kyane Reeves

Reply #44 Posted: April 02, 2013, 06:51:16 pm

Obble

Once, and i don't believe it was an accident.

Reply #45 Posted: April 02, 2013, 07:05:46 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
Come on, Don't be like that... You know i'd never intentionally shoot you with a revolver...

Reply #46 Posted: April 02, 2013, 07:06:50 pm

Obble

And you never intentionally ruined my life on tf2 with admin commands. :<

Reply #47 Posted: April 02, 2013, 07:11:11 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
Quote from: Obble;1522342
And you never intentionally ruined my life on tf2 with admin commands. :<

I was only trying to help I don't actually remember this happening :( :(

Just like I'll possibly help others here :D

For all those getting the "cant locate arma2OA.exe" error, If you've ran Arma 2, Arma2OA, arma2OA BETA (through steam) and DayZ at least once then...

- Make sure the Breakingpoint.exe is in your Arma2 Operation Arrhowhead folder
- If you've run it before, and you have a @breakingpoint folder with a Options.dat file inside, delete that shit (the file)
- Run the installer again, You'll probably get the error, ignore it, click on "Install / update", click breaking point, should ask you to confirm...

Then get ready for a 1.14gb+ update
Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 09:37:40 pm by `Kyane Reeves

Reply #48 Posted: April 02, 2013, 07:50:07 pm

Offline kookynic

• Cooking by the Book

Someone come play, its boring dying alone.

Reply #49 Posted: April 02, 2013, 08:39:18 pm