Topic: Complaint about a moderator

Offline TheHotDogWarrior

• I Posted!
  • TheHotDogWarrior has no influence.
A moderator going under the steam name ''Molikot'' has been harassing me and many other members of the server, He would unrighteously gag me when i joined the game and said hello to my friends. He would also talk shit about me then if i were to reply with a very smart and wise come back he would kick or gag and mute me i feel as if he personally doest suit being a moderator but it is possible that he would improve but i dont appreciate his harassment and the use of his ''Trial mod'' powers and i would appreciate it very much if a higher power in the server would sort him out and smack his buns. I feel as if when he is on i cant play properly and he ruins the joy out of the game with me but even though i might not be as active on the server as i once was me and some others would like action taken against this ''Molikot Trial Mod''

Sincerely and loving your favourite bestyist friend TheHotDogwarrior

Posted: May 20, 2016, 09:50:32 pm

Offline BushyBrows

• I Posted!
  • BushyBrows has no influence.
I just wrote a long ass thread about this shit, and I saw the shit he did tonight, He's to salty and petty to be able to be a mod on this server, maybe a serious rp server. but not TTT.

Reply #1 Posted: May 20, 2016, 10:20:19 pm

Offline Bert

• Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
can you guys please post dates and times so I can check the logs.

Reply #2 Posted: May 20, 2016, 11:00:11 pm

Offline Mister Sir

• Just settled in
  • Mister Sir has no influence.
You guys will state only what we do wrong; Yet you wont state a single thing that you did to deserve the gags and kicks you got. It's pretty clear who the petty individuals are here. Own up to your own mistakes before you accuse me of doing my job wrong, thanks.

~Molikot ;D

Reply #3 Posted: May 21, 2016, 12:16:11 am
"I killed people and got banned." ~ Paul Denino 2k16

Offline BushyBrows

• I Posted!
Hotdog wouldn't have have made an account if he was in the wrong.

*edit: I was there when this happened, and he wouldnt have gone through the effort of making an account if he wasn't seriously pissed off
Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 11:55:30 am by BushyBrows

Reply #4 Posted: May 21, 2016, 09:28:35 am

Offline Hoboneer

• Game Server Admin
  • Hoboneer has no influence.
Am I allowed to reply to this? anyway, people typically don't state what they were doing wrong and accuse said people of abuse while some DO state what they were doing wrong but do so in a way that ruins their chances of unban/unmute etc.

Reply #5 Posted: May 21, 2016, 11:16:01 am
The real Hobo
The best Hobo

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

Years of experience tells me otherwise.

Reply #6 Posted: May 21, 2016, 11:52:14 am

Offline Mister Sir

• Just settled in

*edit: I was there when this happened, and he wouldnt have gone through the effort of making an account if he wasn't seriously pissed off
Like your word is worth shit, bud. Everyone knows you're an annoyance on the server.  :o
Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 04:26:36 pm by Mister Sir

Reply #7 Posted: May 21, 2016, 04:14:06 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!

Trueth doest thee adminst!
Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 04:22:04 pm by Tiwaking!

Reply #8 Posted: May 21, 2016, 04:18:27 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Mister Sir

• Just settled in

Trueth doest thee adminst!

That was amazing, sir.  :o :o :o

Reply #9 Posted: May 21, 2016, 04:27:35 pm

Offline BushyBrows

• I Posted!

Like your word is worth shit, bud. Everyone knows you're an annoyance on the server.  :o

At least i'm a lovable annoyance :^)

Reply #10 Posted: May 21, 2016, 05:10:11 pm

Offline TheHotDogWarrior

• I Posted!

Hey its not my fault your a little bitch and yea sure sometimes i was a little bit louder then i shouldve been but last night when someone was yelling at u that he forgave him on the report, you still went through with the slay but then i spoke out and said dont slay him, what do u do fucking gag me, there has been other times you have acted like this so how about u fuck off u are a horrible mod and yea sure i cant say much about being a mod but thats because i would be bad at it and thats why i havnt applied so i personally suggest everyone that reads this stands up and says there story about Molikot being a little bitch of a mod.

P.s. thx Bushy

P.s.s. Hi Bert

P.s.s.s. Molikot u r still a bitch with trial mod and without it

Reply #11 Posted: May 21, 2016, 05:40:02 pm

Offline Mister Sir

• Just settled in

Hey its not my fault your a little bitch and yea sure sometimes i was a little bit louder then i shouldve been but last night when someone was yelling at u that he forgave him on the report, you still went through with the slay but then i spoke out and said dont slay him, what do u do fucking gag me, there has been other times you have acted like this so how about u fuck off u are a horrible mod and yea sure i cant say much about being a mod but thats because i would be bad at it and thats why i havnt applied so i personally suggest everyone that reads this stands up and says there story about Molikot being a little bitch of a mod.

P.s. thx Bushy

P.s.s. Hi Bert

Yes, you're right. You clearly don't know what it is to be a mod. Because for one, even if someone forgives on the report, I still have the right to slay the person for RDMing. It is completely irrelevant whether the person forgave them or not. Secondly, yelling at me and trying to tell me how to do my job is going to get you nowhere; may even get you gagged. Thirdly, your choice of words were abusive when you were apparently "standing up for them", so it led to you be gagged as I don't want to hear it.

Every time I have ever gagged you is because you are either singing, making unecesary noises or being abusive towards myself or other players. You have also been muted in the chat because of your abusiveness. Let's not forget to mention the times that you RDM either, or when you continuously RDMed me when I gagged you for singing? Everything I have done towards you is justified.

As for Bushy Brows; you are only ever gagged as well because you put on an accent and/ or are being annoying over the mic. I can admit to gagging you once, ONCE, without reason; But it was immediatly taken off within 5 to 20 seconds.

How about you hypocrites admit to your own mistakes and ask yourselves why you got the punishments you did. Also note that this is in regards to me, Not Zero.
Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 06:00:07 pm by Mister Sir

Reply #12 Posted: May 21, 2016, 05:52:30 pm

Offline BushyBrows

• I Posted!

*edit: I was there when this happened, and he wouldn't have gone through the effort of making an account if he wasn't seriously pissed off

P.s. thx Bushy

P.s.s. Hi Bert

Yes, you're right. You clearly don't know what it is to be a mod. Because for one, even if someone forgives on the report, I still have the right to slay the person for RDMing. It is completely irrelevant whether the person forgave them or not. Secondly, yelling at me and trying to tell me how to do my job is going to get you nowhere; may even get you gagged. Thirdly, your choice of words were abusive when you were apparently "standing up for them", so it led to you be gagged as I don't want to hear it.

Every time I have ever gagged you is because you are either singing, making unecesary noises or being abusive towards myself or other players. You have also been muted in the chat because of your abusiveness. Let's not forget to mention the times that you RDM either, or when you continuously RDMed me when I gagged you for singing? Everything I have done towards you is justified.

As for Bushy Brows; you are only ever gagged as well because you put on an accent and/ or are being annoying over the mic. I can admit to gagging you once, ONCE, without reason; But it was immediatly taken off within 5 to 20 seconds.

How about you hypocrites admit to your own mistakes and ask yourselves why you got the punishments you did. Also note that this is in regards to me, Not Zero.
I wasn't using my accent any of those times, plus its well known that you hate me as most rounds you used to start off by kosing at the very beginning of the round.
But hey, I'm just a guest not like whatever I say has value :^)
Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 06:55:23 pm by BushyBrows

Reply #13 Posted: May 21, 2016, 06:06:47 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Personal attacks will not be tolerated. All of you calm the fuck down and play nicely or I'll ban the lot of you.

Reply #14 Posted: May 21, 2016, 06:14:59 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
This thread has almost the right amount of hilarious pictures to idiot shitposting ratio.

Reply #15 Posted: May 21, 2016, 06:27:27 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline TheHotDogWarrior

• I Posted!

P.s. thx Bushy

P.s.s. Hi Bert

Actually when i used the words "Molikot dont fucking slay him" so i wasnt actually being abusive to you so what u just sent makes no sense and B. i rdmed u what once maybe twice for u being a fuck dont make it sound like i rdmed u every round and the reason i rdmed u was because u were being a fuck, C. what about 2 weeks ago there were what 8 people on the server maybe 3 using voice chat then oh wait molikot joins yea i was singing no one had a problem with that then u come on and gag me i appreciate mods telling me to be quite before they do that and i personally you believe u just hate me and thats why u keep gagging me bushy and some others because i know for a fact alot of people were being alot more abusive and speaking alot more then me that didnt get gagged last night so dont just say that "oh hotdog your the only one that fucking hates molikots guts because molikot is a little bitch and hotdog only said one little swear word so guess what your gagged" and if u fucking hate my voice so much there us a mute button for a reason i dont care if your a mod or whatever fucking use it and i will to because i dont want to hear a little bitch with the little bitch award telling me what i can and cant do because guess what buddy there are alot of mods on getsome that have heard me say alot more worse shit then im saying to u and i havnt been gagged for it. C. im not telling you how to do your job im telling you to get a new job because ur fucking shit at it. D. there are alot of regular players who have stopped playing since you got your fucking trial mod so dont say im the fucking annoying one because u need to look in a mirror bud and in this i say farewell u fucking asshole and i hope the next time i go on getsome your rather banned or not a trial mod because u r bad at it and i dislike u

p.s. why the fuck would i make an account on this website if i know my case already

p.s.s. kayne used to or still does hate my guts and he doesnt gag me as much as you i think that means something

p.s.s.s. i hope the old regulars get on this website and post the same thing because u need a new job like kitchen bitch (kitchen bitch is a pretty decent job you should consider yourself lucky asswipe)

p.s.s.s.s. Love u bushy

Reply #16 Posted: May 21, 2016, 06:41:01 pm

Offline Mister Sir

• Just settled in

P.s. thx Bushy

P.s.s. Hi Bert

Actually when i used the words "Molikot dont fucking slay him" so i wasnt actually being abusive to you so what u just sent makes no sense and B. i rdmed u what once maybe twice for u being a fuck dont make it sound like i rdmed u every round and the reason i rdmed u was because u were being a fuck, C. what about 2 weeks ago there were what 8 people on the server maybe 3 using voice chat then oh wait molikot joins yea i was singing no one had a problem with that then u come on and gag me i appreciate mods telling me to be quite before they do that and i personally you believe u just hate me and thats why u keep gagging me bushy and some others because i know for a fact alot of people were being alot more abusive and speaking alot more then me that didnt get gagged last night so dont just say that "oh hotdog your the only one that fucking hates molikots guts because molikot is a little bitch and hotdog only said one little swear word so guess what your gagged" and if u fucking hate my voice so much there us a mute button for a reason i dont care if your a mod or whatever fucking use it and i will to because i dont want to hear a little bitch with the little bitch award telling me what i can and cant do because guess what buddy there are alot of mods on getsome that have heard me say alot more worse shit then im saying to u and i havnt been gagged for it. C. im not telling you how to do your job im telling you to get a new job because ur fucking shit at it. D. there are alot of regular players who have stopped playing since you got your fucking trial mod so dont say im the fucking annoying one because u need to look in a mirror bud and in this i say farewell u fucking asshole and i hope the next time i go on getsome your rather banned or not a trial mod because u r bad at it and i dislike u

p.s. why the fuck would i make an account on this website if i know my case already

p.s.s. kayne used to or still does hate my guts and he doesnt gag me as much as you i think that means something

p.s.s.s. i hope the old regulars get on this website and post the same thing because u need a new job like kitchen bitch (kitchen bitch is a pretty decent job you should consider yourself lucky asswipe)

p.s.s.s.s. Love u bushy
You need to chill. For real. If you follow the rules shit like this doesn't happen. It really isn't my problem if people stop playing when they can't follow the rules much like yourself.

Reply #17 Posted: May 21, 2016, 07:08:50 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator

p.s.s.s.s. Love u bushy

24 hour ban for being abusive after you were warned. Learn to play nice on the forums or you _will_ end up perma banned and not just from the forums.

You may want to consider reading the rules over here: http://www.getsome.co.nz/forums/index.php?topic=76176.0

Reply #18 Posted: May 21, 2016, 08:35:09 pm