Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Rii, I think that was a reference to titanfall, not shitting.

Reply #19550 Posted: March 19, 2014, 11:00:24 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Everything is a reference to shitting.

Reply #19551 Posted: March 19, 2014, 01:28:13 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Without shitting, life could not exist on Earth.

Reply #19552 Posted: March 19, 2014, 02:31:22 pm

Codex

aw m8 u wana gt unda da doona wit me

Reply #19553 Posted: March 19, 2014, 02:33:23 pm

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.
I'm going to Perth, Oz for a week in April to visit family and friends.  It will be the first time I've been to Oz other than transiting through to other places.

Reply #19554 Posted: March 19, 2014, 03:52:51 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
I'm going to Perth, Oz for a week in April to visit family and friends.  It will be the first time I've been to Oz other than transiting through to other places.

Are you white?... Because that may be a problem.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=669311886450252&set=vb.100001143400045&type=2&theater

Apparently this happens often.

Reply #19555 Posted: March 19, 2014, 04:35:05 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
I didn't intend it to be about shitting, but now it has a double connotation, I'm going to use it in the future to reference to shitting.

Reply #19556 Posted: March 19, 2014, 05:11:31 pm
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
  • Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.

Will be fucking hot on arrival + the 4 hour time difference oh and everything is flat with not much green plenty of sand...  You should be excited  8)

Reply #19557 Posted: March 19, 2014, 07:52:01 pm

Codex

Lol ty uni, in January "Sure you can start that in s2", go in today to get it all sorted "lol jk s1 only" wow thank you so much. Don't even know if it's worth bothering now, don't want to be here in 2019, disgusting

Reply #19558 Posted: March 20, 2014, 03:43:40 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Lol ty uni, in January "Sure you can start that in s2", go in today to get it all sorted "lol jk s1 only" wow thank you so much. Don't even know if it's worth bothering now, don't want to be here in 2019, disgusting

Ahhh whaaaaaat?

What aren't they letting you take in S2?

Reply #19559 Posted: March 20, 2014, 04:49:48 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!

Are you white?... Because that may be a problem.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=669311886450252&set=vb.100001143400045&type=2&theater

Apparently this happens often.

What did I just watch ? :-\

Reply #19560 Posted: March 20, 2014, 04:54:12 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
WTF at that vid. What's the backstory. Did the whitey drop a racist comment/instigate, or did the blackies just decide to get all racist and drop whitey?

Reply #19561 Posted: March 20, 2014, 05:11:28 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
The story is he was preforming etc, little goons constant fucktards, he had enough and told them to STFU, kids went all whitedog and tried to lay the smack down.

pretty dissapointing no one in crowd helped

Reply #19562 Posted: March 20, 2014, 05:59:58 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Apparently it happens all over the show. Story's from facebook of just any general white person walking to the car or something, one kid will run over and hit, then the rest will swarm in.

I think its because they're aboriginal and everyone else isn't

Reply #19563 Posted: March 20, 2014, 06:21:41 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #19564 Posted: March 20, 2014, 06:28:33 pm

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.

Will be fucking hot on arrival + the 4 hour time difference oh and everything is flat with not much green plenty of sand...  You should be excited  8)

Not overly excited about going to Perth, happy about catching up with ppl though

Reply #19565 Posted: March 20, 2014, 08:26:43 pm

Codex

Ahhh whaaaaaat?

What aren't they letting you take in S2?

Could only take one paper that wouldn't even really contribute to the full year :/ (cosc121 plus whatever else I want to, was looking at jap culture one but wouldn't be able to use anything as an elective technically since you have to take enough to contribute to a full year anyway zzzzz.

Seems like a waste of time really now :/

Lol this doe http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=489766345

Reply #19566 Posted: March 20, 2014, 11:34:58 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Could only take one paper that wouldn't even really contribute to the full year :/ (cosc121 plus whatever else I want to, was looking at jap culture one but wouldn't be able to use anything as an elective technically since you have to take enough to contribute to a full year anyway zzzzz.

http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/courseinfo/GetCourseDetails.aspx?course=EMTH118&occurrence=14S2(C)&year=2014 emth118
http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/courseinfo/GetCourseDetails.aspx?course=PHYS101&occurrence=14S2(C)&year=2014 phys101
http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/courseinfo/GetCourseDetails.aspx?course=CHEM111&occurrence=14S2(C)&year=2014 chem111
+japanese

Why can't you sit those papers?

Reply #19567 Posted: March 21, 2014, 01:21:30 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Lol this doe http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=489766345

I have taken cosc121 and jap culture. Neither are a waste of time.

ps 121 is called 123 in s2, because UC is fucked up like that.

Reply #19568 Posted: March 21, 2014, 08:19:17 am

Offline Pyromanik

Apparently it happens all over the show. Story's from facebook of just any general white person walking to the car or something, one kid will run over and hit, then the rest will swarm in.

I think its because they're aboriginal and everyone else isn't

I think it has nothing to do with anything. See post at top of page.
That was a group of white folk beating the shit out of a white guy.

Cunts are cunts, every country, every culture.

Reply #19569 Posted: March 21, 2014, 08:22:46 am

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
I like the fact I'm a bit of a tech geek. I get a little smile on my face when I can log in to my firewall at home from work, Wake on LAN my PC at home, and then remote to said PC and do all the things.

Happy Friday you awesome Get Some mafukkas.

That is all.

Reply #19570 Posted: March 21, 2014, 09:23:33 am

Offline Pyromanik

Sometimes I wish I were a criminal. Like the organised crime type. With a code.

Reply #19571 Posted: March 21, 2014, 10:16:20 am

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
Sometimes I wish I were a criminal. Like the organised crime type. With a code.
Sometimes I wish I had friends who had like a dope ass handshake or brofist thing every time we met. And people would look, and wonder why we were hitting each others hands. And they'd be jealous, cos they want to do it.

Reply #19572 Posted: March 21, 2014, 11:05:14 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
WHITE DOG.

Reply #19573 Posted: March 21, 2014, 11:45:11 am

Offline Pyromanik

So I had plastic surgery.
Recovery is a cunt.

Reply #19574 Posted: March 21, 2014, 11:57:52 am