Topic: DayZ General Chat

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: dirtyape;1505505
Well then you don't know shit apparently. WarZ devs claim that they have been developing WarZ since last year which is a complete lie, they were developing another game called WarInc. If you believe them you're an gullible idiot.

http://imgur.com/a/SvNg5

They only registered the warz www in June 2012, there was no mention of it anywhere when they claimed to be developing it. They are liars, they were developing something else and then created WarZ after DayZ's success.

The more you know? hahahaha good luck with that buddy

Exactly this.^

Supporting plagiarism, makes you no better than them. Sif douchebags would care though. Just keep sucking up as much as you can and fuck everyone else right? Fucking vacuums.

Reply #975 Posted: October 12, 2012, 09:36:35 pm

Obble

carm down,,,

Reply #976 Posted: October 12, 2012, 09:52:10 pm

Offline winfieldsaregoo

• Devoted Member
  • winfieldsaregoo has no influence.
Quote from: dirtyape;1505505
Well then you don't know shit apparently. WarZ devs claim that they have been developing WarZ since last year which is a complete lie, they were developing another game called WarInc. If you believe them you're an gullible idiot.

http://imgur.com/a/SvNg5

They only registered the warz www in June 2012, there was no mention of it anywhere when they claimed to be developing it. They are liars, they were developing something else and then created WarZ after DayZ's success.

The more you know? hahahaha good luck with that buddy

well then it looks like thay have a solid base to work off good on them for not wasteing what thay all ready have.

Reply #977 Posted: October 12, 2012, 10:01:13 pm

Offline dirtyape

• Addicted
  • dirtyape has no influence.
A good solid base of shit which would be nothing if not for them stealing an idea and claiming it to be their own. Each to their own, if you wanna be a part of a pay to win game like wars then be my guess, it pretty much cements you as being a fuckwit to my eyes. I'm fine with that. Enjoy.

Reply #978 Posted: October 12, 2012, 11:32:38 pm
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that they are difficult to verify." - Abraham Lincoln

Offline winfieldsaregoo

• Devoted Member
Quote from: dirtyape;1505521
A good solid base of shit which would be nothing if not for them stealing an idea and claiming it to be their own. Each to their own, if you wanna be a part of a pay to win game like wars then be my guess, it pretty much cements you as being a fuckwit to my eyes. I'm fine with that. Enjoy.

nice reply just shows what a shit stain fanboy you are. If you would like to read some info on it its not pay to win.
Oh and for "stealing" idears most games "steal" idears from each other so whats your point.
Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 12:00:10 am by winfieldsaregoo

Reply #979 Posted: October 12, 2012, 11:51:40 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
WarZ looks like its built for fucking retards.

Changing scope on rifles EXACTLY the same way as Crysis?

Zombie survival my ass.

Can't beat a game based of a simulator pal. No matter how you slice it.

Reply #980 Posted: October 13, 2012, 12:16:11 am
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline winfieldsaregoo

• Devoted Member
Quote from: swindle;1505523
WarZ looks like its built for fucking retards.

Changing scope on rifles EXACTLY the same way as Crysis?

Zombie survival my ass.

Can't beat a game based of a simulator pal. No matter how you slice it.
i havent made any clames about it being better im just saying it might be. Got to try thing to know if you like them or not.

Reply #981 Posted: October 13, 2012, 12:52:25 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
What I find amusing is the same people who cry about hitreg, animations and playstyle are keen to back WarZ. Go play Warinc and we'll talk. http://www.thewarinc.com/game/

Reply #982 Posted: October 13, 2012, 10:29:34 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Why so much hate in this thread? War Z could be a good game, it also could phale hardcore.

I will wait until it's had a good hammering by other people before even considering it, but you can't just rule it out because you have some sort of unruly hate for it.

Reply #983 Posted: October 13, 2012, 12:36:10 pm

Offline dirtyape

• Addicted
The hate is directed at them because the devs lied. I hate dishonesty. Simple. Those that support it and claim "the more you know" are stupid and arrogant twats. Not fanboy, just don't like fuckwits. :)

Reply #984 Posted: October 13, 2012, 01:00:28 pm
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that they are difficult to verify." - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Emrico1

What surprises me is that people are like 'yar ok, that's fine, eye lyk Dayz herr take me moneh, I derp even know if it will be shite'. Pre-release!
Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 02:35:57 pm by Emrico1

Reply #985 Posted: October 13, 2012, 02:29:18 pm

Offline kookynic

• Cooking by the Book

• kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...
Quote from: dirtyape;1505555
The hate is directed at them because the devs lied. I hate dishonesty. Simple. Those that support it and claim "the more you know" are stupid and arrogant twats. Not fanboy, just don't like fuckwits. :)

You don't like yourself? sounds about right.

Reply #986 Posted: October 13, 2012, 03:25:28 pm

Offline dirtyape

• Addicted
No, I don't like fuckwits like you kooky. Its okay, I can see how simple concepts to me can be challenging to you.

Reply #987 Posted: October 13, 2012, 03:57:40 pm

Offline kookynic

• Cooking by the Book

• kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...

+

Reply #988 Posted: October 13, 2012, 04:15:01 pm

Offline kookynic

• Cooking by the Book

Are you ready for Dogs?

Reply #989 Posted: October 13, 2012, 04:15:31 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Bro...

What does that mean? Are we live with the dogs now?

Oh fucking game on my friend. Game on.

Reply #990 Posted: October 13, 2012, 10:03:30 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Warcrimes

• Just settled in
  • Warcrimes has no influence.
Quote from: winfieldsaregoo;1505522
nice reply just shows what a shit stain fanboy you are. If you would like to read some info on it its not pay to win.
Oh and for "stealing" IDEARS most games "steal" IDEARS from each other so whats your point.

lol... that is all.

Reply #991 Posted: October 14, 2012, 10:38:28 am
Kookynic - "facebook, it\'s a Pokédex for people"

Offline Emrico1

It's OK to take a good idea and evolve it. It's not OK to blatantly copy an entire concept from ideas, to artwork, gamestyle and even the name.

WarInc is a patchwork of poorly borrowed ideas, it's poorly made, the graphics suck hard and the hitboxes are the size of minivans.
It's fun for a blat because there are so many noobs so it's easy as fuck, all made to get you to pay for shit so you don't suck (but there is no need).
Go and play it, seriously, it's fun but geezus compared to the hardcore Arma style gaming that I like, it's for 12yo kiddies.

Reply #992 Posted: October 14, 2012, 10:53:37 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Yea, I get that, but people on here having a fucking period fest at each other just because some of them show interest in WarZ is a bit bloody pathetic.

I think we've all been ON THE INTERNET for long enough to realise that there are people out there who have different opinions, and while you can start flinging shit and eventually shit will be flung back at you, neither shit flingers will end up any better off than when they started.

Reply #993 Posted: October 14, 2012, 12:54:52 pm

Offline EuphoricBliss

• Devoted Member
  • EuphoricBliss has no influence.
Quote from: Spork;1505608
Yea, I get that, but people on here having a fucking period fest at each other just because some of them show interest in WarZ is a bit bloody pathetic.

some crazy talk right here.

Reply #994 Posted: October 14, 2012, 02:24:47 pm
Quote from:
I\'mma smash you IRL, buddy. You better finnish up that line cause you\'re gonna need to be in another state of mind to deal with the pain once I\'m done with you.

Offline winfieldsaregoo

• Devoted Member
Quote from: Spork;1505608

I think we've all been ON THE INTERNET for long enough to realise that there are people out there who have different opinions, and while you can start flinging shit and eventually shit will be flung back at you, neither shit flingers will end up any better off than when they started.

sense you are makeing it stop or the internet will die.
warcrimes you win because i cant spell. Thats aprently how you win on the internet is type shit at people untill some one makes a mistakes and the other is the victor."what a dick head"

Reply #995 Posted: October 14, 2012, 02:30:57 pm

Offline Warcrimes

• Just settled in
  • Warcrimes has no influence.
Quote from: winfieldsaregoo;1505611
warcrimes you win

do i get a trophy?

Reply #996 Posted: October 14, 2012, 03:30:43 pm
Kookynic - "facebook, it\'s a Pokédex for people"

Offline kookynic

• Cooking by the Book

Wolfpack

Reply #997 Posted: October 14, 2012, 04:04:39 pm

Offline EuphoricBliss

• Devoted Member
  • EuphoricBliss has no influence.
Quote from: Warcrimes;1505616
do i get a trophy?

Your trophy shall be the title "Retard" which will be shared with the loser as you were caught arguing on the internet. Congratulations.

I think it's obvious why Wolfpack are the only guys who aren't being put off by the hackers and are still content with DayZ.

Reply #998 Posted: October 14, 2012, 04:48:24 pm
Quote from:
I\'mma smash you IRL, buddy. You better finnish up that line cause you\'re gonna need to be in another state of mind to deal with the pain once I\'m done with you.

Offline Emrico1

Been playing Ape's Lingor server... No hackers?

Reply #999 Posted: October 14, 2012, 04:58:10 pm