Topic: To the decepticonz

Offline S][N

• Just settled in
  • S][N has no influence.
Sorry guys, I didn't know a quicker way to inform you of what just happened (as I hardly see any of you on the server lately) but I unintentionally killed one of your rex's tonight. 

Let me explain, I just completed a 4hr tame on a 616 giga and was flying home with it following behind (on passive).  I was making my way around the bottom of the volcano (near the cave entrance) when my giga got jumped by an aggro high level tamed rex I think belonging to JustFaKix it was wondering around the wild must have got out from his yard when the server was having issues with the mods (and all the modded fences disappeared). 

It attacked and almost killed my new Giga, which in turn made the Giga go rage mode.  In less than 1min it took my giga's hp from 36k to less than 3k before the Giga just managed to kill it.  The rage mode made it turn on me and kill my best quets as well (the one I was riding) but there was nothing I could do.  I tried to whistle it passive to call it away from the rex but I don't think it works if its raged.

So once again sorry but the giga just reacted defensively when it took such massive damage from that rex.  And there were losses on both sides :(

Posted: March 22, 2016, 04:50:33 am

Offline Dumpy

• Dumpy has no influence.
lol Shit happens.  Don't stress, Lots more Rex's round. 

Reply #1 Posted: March 22, 2016, 07:56:33 am

Offline S][N

• Just settled in
  • S][N has no influence.
lol Shit happens.  Don't stress, Lots more Rex's round.

Sweet as man I just wanted to let ya's know how it went down lol.

Also, I think (though I'm not 100% sure) Razer (from decepticonz too I think?) dino's got wiped by a lvl 300 wild Giga that was hanging around the snow biome.  Went past his base earlier in the night and there were no fences around his base either.  Came back past a couple hours later and all his dino's were gone and a wild giga was stomping around his base.

Reply #2 Posted: March 22, 2016, 02:43:22 pm